5. Colin Moran (L) 3B

6. Corey Dickerson (L) LF

7. Elias Diaz (R) C

8. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

9. Jordan Lyles (R) P
IABucFan

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by IABucFan »

Not wasting any time getting Dickerson back in there. Personally, I don't like taking Polanco's bat out of the lineup. I would also like to see Dickerson eased back into hitting MLB pitching. He wasn't exactly lighting up AAA pitching during his rehab.
Bobster21

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by Bobster21 »

4F47447365406768060 wrote: Not wasting any time getting Dickerson back in there. Personally, I don't like taking Polanco's bat out of the lineup. I would also like to see Dickerson eased back into hitting MLB pitching. He wasn't exactly lighting up AAA pitching during his rehab.
I suspect Dickerson will be eased back in. He hasn't played at Indy since Wednesday so I guess they didn't want him sitting around too long before having him face live pitching now that he's back. But I doubt if he plays tomorrow.
rucker59@gmail.com

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Lyles has three innings.

And the Pirates turn the game over to.....Feliz.

He nearly kills Cain with two high inside fast balls. And Promply gives up a run. The Pirates are not trying to make the playoffs or else Michael Feliz would not be pitching.

Bobster21

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by Bobster21 »

Just what we wanted. Feliz pitching in the 4th inning. And naturally he immediately gives up the go ahead run. Lyles only needed 3 innings to throw 92 pitches. This is his 4th poor start in a row.
Bobster21

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by Bobster21 »

9 walks and counting. Greg Brown said this is the 6th times this season that Pirates pitchers have walked 8 or more batters. 208 pitches by the Pirates in 8 innings.
DemDog

Pirates vs Brewers 6/8

Post by DemDog »

Lyles just couldn't put away the Brewers hitter today. He go some bad calls but mostly they kept fouling off good pitcher's pitches until they walked or were able to hit the ball where the Bucs weren't. Brewers showed great plate patience today.