Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Dickerson to Phils

Post by JollyRoger »

No names yet on return
mouse

Dickerson to Phils

Post by mouse »

Good opportunity for Dickerson. I really like his attitude as a player and his habit of doing it right every time. The Phils need a left fielder, and someone who can get on base. They started to falter when Cutch got hurt.
ScottinMass

Dickerson to Phils

Post by ScottinMass »

No return.

Per Jim Salisbury of NBC Sport Philadelphia

The Pirates will not receive a player in return for Dickerson, Jim Salisbury of NBC Sports Philadelphia reports (on Twitter). It’s possible that Pittsburgh is picking up some international funds, then, or that Pirates ownership was simply happy to shed the remainder of his salary.
Osushawn

Dickerson to Phils

Post by Osushawn »

6D5D514A4A5750735F4D4D3E0 wrote: No return.

The Pirates will not receive a player in return for Dickerson, Jim Salisbury of NBC Sports Philadelphia reports (on Twitter). It’s possible that Pittsburgh is picking up some international funds, then, or that Pirates ownership was simply happy to shed the remainder of his salary.

yhgtbfkm
gileszee

Dickerson to Phils

Post by gileszee »

WTF! No Players? [smiley=angry.gif]

I cannot stand our front office even more then I thought I disliked them.
PMike

Dickerson to Phils

Post by PMike »

487472746F667069070 wrote: No return.

yhgtbfkm

Careful reacting so fast.

2:14pm: MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki tweets that the Phillies will send international bonus allotments and a player to be named later to Pittsburgh.
SCBucco

Dickerson to Phils

Post by SCBucco »

4979756E6E7374577B69691A0 wrote: No return.

Poor asset management to the max. Typical
ScottinMass

Dickerson to Phils

Post by ScottinMass »

736E4A4846230 wrote: No return.

yhgtbfkm

2:14pm: MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki tweets that the Phillies will send international bonus allotments and a player to be named later to Pittsburgh.
Just saw this update....a little better
johnfluharty

Dickerson to Phils

Post by johnfluharty »

66565A41415C5B78544646350 wrote: No return.

yhgtbfkm

Just saw this update....a little better

Depends on how much but I agree in principle.
SammyKhalifa

Dickerson to Phils

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I'd still prefer someone with a name.