Who do you hope wins the NL Central?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

As I watch the standings every day, I'm finding it hard to really root for anyone. What team do you hope wins the Central, or are you like me and rooting for the giant comet?
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

I am not rooting for any of them. Probably my best wish is that it not be the Cubs.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

240203140212610 wrote: I am not rooting for any of them.  Probably my best wish is that it not be the Cubs.
I feel about the same, each of these teams has a player or two who I dislike. I was really hoping Pittsburgh would break through this season, and win the Division. They are the only team in the Central which has not won the Division. I apologize for not registering my vote.
ArnoldRothstein

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Probably the Cards, because of the Mikolas and Webb connections.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

I would like to see the Brewers win their first World Series. They have great fans.

I could never pull for the Reds. I hated that team in the 70’s.

Cubs fans are obnoxious.

Sick of the Cardinals always in the race
pghpaulatl

Post by pghpaulatl »

I'm with you Jolly on the Cardinals, small market team that draws 3M a year and can afford a $150M payroll, yet receives all the benefits(extra draft picks, etc.) same as the "really" small market Bucco's.

I don't like any of them but one has to win so go Brewers.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

After giving it some thought I would root for the Brewers to win it. As much as I dislike a few of their players I love the manager, Craig Counsell. Or I would go for the Cards simply because they are the organization I would love the Pirates to emulate. The Cards are always in the hunt and have won a lot more than they have lost.