2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Colin Moran (L) 3B

4. Josh Bell (S) 1B

5. Jose Osuna (R) RF

6. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

7. Elias Diaz (R) C

8. Kevin Kramer (L) LF

9. Dario Agrazal (R) P

Looks like the Bucs are giving Kramer a chance to be considered as the 2020 all around utility man.
mouse

Pirates @ Giants - 9/11 - Game Thread

Post by mouse »

Ha! Nice try, Possum, but you can't trick me into watching. I watched last night until about the 6th when the loaded the bases with no one out and to no one's surprise, popped out and ground into a double play. Keller may have to watch himself.
iabucco

Post by iabucco »

They also scored a run in the 8th and loaded the bases with no outs and then had three consecutive strikeouts, Cabrerra, Newman and Reynolds. That was the only part of the game I watched.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Always nice to win but still some troubling aspects. Poor fundamentals when Reyes was not running from 1B on a 3-2 pitch with 2 outs. Fortunately he still scored on Tucker's double but mistakes like that can't be happening. Nice that BP pitched 5 scoreless, hitless innings. Although Feliz entered with 2 on and walked a pair to force in an inherited runner. Ad Hurdle continues with his formula of 1 inning per reliever so 5 innings required 5 pitchers. Feliz was batted for but Kela, who hasn't pitched in 10 days, was replaced after 1 perfect inning requiring just 14 pitches.