2020 Joke

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

iwatch

2020 Joke

Post by iwatch »

You guys are pretty clever. Who can come up with the best Pirate joke for this season? Here’s my submission:

Two guys are sitting in a bar. First guys asks “who do you root for in Major League Baseball?” Second guys responds, “I don’t watch much Major League Baseball.” First guy says, “Oh, so you’re a Pirates’ fan.”
DemDog

2020 Joke

Post by DemDog »

What do the Pittsburgh Pirates and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

BenM

2020 Joke

Post by BenM »

6B756376616A020 wrote: You guys are pretty clever. Who can come up with the best Pirate joke for this season?  Here’s my submission:

Two guys are sitting in a bar. First guys asks “who do you root for in Major League Baseball?”  Second guys responds, “I don’t watch much Major League Baseball.”  First guy says, “Oh, so you’re a Pirates’ fan.” 

Something like that happened to me happened in real life. I wear my Pirates hat pretty much everywhere. I was entering a store when a guy came up to me and said, with a smile, "They ought to relegate you guys."

I was about to blow him off when he unzipped his jacket and revealed a t shirt with the seventies version of the Pirate logo, the one with the smiling pirate.
UtahPirate

2020 Joke

Post by UtahPirate »

Riddle me this Batman ... this latest signing is the joke!
DemDog

2020 Joke

Post by DemDog »

Q: What do the Pittsburgh Pirates and lawn furniture have in common?

A: They both fold and end up in the cellar after Labor Day

fjk090852-7

2020 Joke

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Possum your jokes about the Pirates are good, and true as well.
JollyRoger

2020 Joke

Post by JollyRoger »

705159705B53340 wrote: What do the Pittsburgh Pirates and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Post of the year so far!!
SyrBucco

2020 Joke

Post by SyrBucco »

7874752E272E262B2C33291E0 wrote: Possum your jokes about the Pirates are good, and true as well.
This! :)
DemDog

2020 Joke

Post by DemDog »

How about some of you guys posting a joke or two. With some of the thoughtfulness, you guys put into your posts I would think a joke would be possible.

One year a young player stayed in Pgh during the All-Star break and realized that Penn State Creamery had some of the best ice cream in the world. So he talked one of his fellow non-All Star players to drive with him all the way to State College to the Creamery to get some fantastic ice cream in a cone. When they go to the Creamery there were a lot of great flavors for sale. His friend go some peanut butter marshmallow ice cream. But he got a vanilla ice cream cone. Go figure.
iabucco

2020 Joke

Post by iabucco »

An old pirate fan died. He left thorough directions for his funeral. He asked that the Pirates' front office be his pall bearers so they could let him down one last timer.