Fantasy Baseball League opening

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Javy

Post by Javy »

On the PMB, we had several fantasy baseball leagues at one time.

With the demise of the board, we started losing members over time. Now, we are down to one league, and we recently lost a team.

The league is a head to head league, and we are down to 9 teams. We are looking for someone to replace that team owner.

The League is a 10 team Keeper League, and the new owner would be inheriting a team that finished 8th last year.

If interested, you can reach me by e-mail at Javelin17@comcast.net.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

002B3C334A0 wrote: On the PMB, we had several fantasy baseball leagues at one time.

With the demise of the board, we started losing members over time. Now, we are down to one league, and we recently lost a team.

The league is a head to head league, and we are down to 9 teams. We are looking for someone to replace that team owner.

The League is a 10 team Keeper League, and the new owner would be inheriting a team that finished 8th last year.

Javy, I assume you guys are going to use some sort of simulator for your league. Will you need a thread or any help keeping the owners up-to-date on the happenings of your league? Let me know, please.
shedman

Post by shedman »

5D7C745D767E190 wrote: On the PMB, we had several fantasy baseball leagues at one time.

Javy, I assume you guys are going to use some sort of simulator for your league.  Will you need a thread or any help keeping the owners up-to-date on the happenings of your league?  Let me know, please.
______

Hey Possum, you would make a pretty good owner in our league!
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

4E555859505C533D0 wrote: On the PMB, we had several fantasy baseball leagues at one time.

Javy, I assume you guys are going to use some sort of simulator for your league.  Will you need a thread or any help keeping the owners up-to-date on the happenings of your league?  Let me know, please.
______

Hey Possum, you would make a pretty good owner in our league!

You guys think Pennies is cheap, his dad learned to be that way from Me! ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks for the invite but no thanks.
Javy

Post by Javy »

507179507B73140 wrote: On the PMB, we had several fantasy baseball leagues at one time.

Thank you Possum - presently, we will wait for the start of the actual season as opposed to a simulator. We run the league on the Yahoo platform, so everyone is kept abreast at their own leisure.

As for the money portion of it - it's FREE!!! (Maybe Bob will join??? Better yet, maybe Neal will join and we'll find out what kind of GM he really is! :D)
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Good Luck Javy. Keep us posted once your season begins.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

6F4E466F444C2B0 wrote: Good Luck Javy.  Keep us posted once your season begins.

You won't have to worry about league updates, Possum.  Shedman will let everyone know at every opportunity that he's winning.  He always wins.  He's insufferable.