Rosters To Be Reduced To 28 Players on Thursday

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Do we have to keep 28 of these guys? ;)
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

6B67663D343D35383F203A0D0 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

Well, there goes the team, i guess.

We have a bench full of bench players.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

7D71702B222B232E29362C1B0 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

I just read that they may keep rosters at 28 the rest of the way. Why not? Let everybody join in the fun.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

142136363D0436363D3A36530 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

I just read that they may keep rosters at 28 the rest of the way.  Why not?  Let everybody join in the fun. 

I think on this team, less is more. We need fewer cringe worthy players.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

They're only cringe-worthy if you watch. With the eight-highest viewership in MLB, that tells me that a lot of folks will never own up to it, but.....they're watching. ;)

That makes us.....the Kardashians of MLB. Hoka hey!
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

557875646372652526170 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

I just read that they may keep rosters at 28 the rest of the way.  Why not?  Let everybody join in the fun. 

I'm in favor of a 25-man roster so that Shelton has fewer choices for his line-up each night. He's like a kid on Christmas morning going from toy to toy, not knowing which one to play with. Worse still, they're all broken.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

5F6A7D7D764F7D7D76717D180 wrote: They're only cringe-worthy if you watch.  With the eight-highest viewership in MLB, that tells me that a lot of folks will never own up to it, but.....they're watching.  ;)

That makes us.....the Kardashians of MLB.  Hoka hey!
Ain't it so. And isn't "hoka hey" Sioux for "It's a good day to curl up in the fetal position in front of the TV while the Pirates play"?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

3D6B7D69667C6C676A7D4F68626E6663216C0F0 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

I'm in favor of a 25-man roster so that Shelton has fewer choices for his line-up each night.  He's like a kid on Christmas morning going from toy to toy, not knowing which one to play with.  Worse still, they're all broken.
So true. McClendon was the same way from day 1. He wanted to play with every toy in his new manager's toy box. Lloyd McShelton is doing the same thing.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

745954454253440407360 wrote: Rosters are going to be reduced to 28 players on Thursday, and may remain at that number for the remainder of the season. My guess is that DelPoso will be released, and possibly a bench player will be sent to Altoona.

I'm in favor of a 25-man roster so that Shelton has fewer choices for his line-up each night.  He's like a kid on Christmas morning going from toy to toy, not knowing which one to play with.  Worse still, they're all broken.
So true. McClendon was the same way from day 1. He  wanted to play with every toy in his new manager's toy box. Lloyd McShelton is doing the same thing.

I hope that Lloyd soon learns that all he got were 25 lumps of coal. And, Yinzers have seen their share of coal over the years. :(

He has no hope of receiving better presents next year.

He isn't a good boy by any means.