pirate prospects.com

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

steve49

pirate prospects.com

Post by steve49 »

When I went to the website , I was directed to a different Pirate site which was PBN. I typed in in again and was directed to a page where the domain is for sale. Is my computer maybe messed up or maybe they are finished. Anyone visited the website today ?
GreenWeenie

pirate prospects.com

Post by GreenWeenie »

The Twitter page says that this is their new site as of earlier this year: https://pittsburghbaseball.com/

That could be for any number of reasons.
fjk090852-7

pirate prospects.com

Post by fjk090852-7 »

It’s new name is Pittsburgh Baseball Network, or PBN. Same as Pirates Prospects. Good Pirate site for information.
DemDog

pirate prospects.com

Post by DemDog »

Tim Williams wants to cover not just Bucco prospects but more of the MLB club as well as local baseball in the Pittsburgh area including college and high school stuff. The new site has been a while in the making and I think it is great. There are still some kinks to be worked out but be patient. Unlike the parent Bucs, Tim has a plan for his site and it seems to be working well.
steve49

pirate prospects.com

Post by steve49 »

Thanks guys. I did try the site again a while ago and noticed that the same writers were on that site.
GreenWeenie

pirate prospects.com

Post by GreenWeenie »

74555D745F57300 wrote: Tim Williams wants to cover not just Bucco prospects but more of the MLB club as well as local baseball in the Pittsburgh area including college and high school stuff.  The new site has been a while in the making and I think it is great.  There are still some kinks to be worked out but be patient.  Unlike the parent Bucs, Tim has a plan for his site and it seems to be working well.

By the looks of things, all we have are suspects. We even have a suspect manager. ;)