3. Erik Gonzalez (R) SS

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Josh Bell (S) DH

6. Jacob Stallings (R) C

7. Kevin Newman (R) 2B

8. Adam Frazier (L) LF

9. Jose Osuna (R) RF

Mitch Keller (R) SP

Eh, At least Shelty has Bell at DH. I can't wait untill they can unload him even if he becomes another Jose Bautista. Is there another Ronny Paulino out there.
GreenWeenie

Game Thread - Keystone Bumblers vs Cards

Post by GreenWeenie »

Two and a Half Men.

Except for the two. :(
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

507179507B73140 wrote: 1. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

2. Ke'Bryan Hayes (R) 3B

3. Erik Gonzalez (R) SS

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Josh Bell (S) DH

6. Jacob Stallings (R) C

7. Kevin Newman (R) 2B

8. Adam Frazier (L) LF

9. Jose Osuna (R) RF

Mitch Keller (R) SP

Eh, At least Shelty has Bell at DH.  I can't wait untill they can unload him even if he becomes another Jose Bautista.  Is there another Ronny Paulino out there.
If the DH becomes universal in 2021 he can become the fulltime DH. Then he would no longer need to make that throw to second base.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

14353D143F37500 wrote: 1. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

2. Ke'Bryan Hayes (R) 3B

3. Erik Gonzalez (R) SS

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Josh Bell (S) DH

6. Jacob Stallings (R) C

7. Kevin Newman (R) 2B

8. Adam Frazier (L) LF

9. Jose Osuna (R) RF

Mitch Keller (R) SP

Eh, At least Shelty has Bell at DH.  I can't wait untill they can unload him even if he becomes another Jose Bautista.  Is there another Ronny Paulino out there.
Wow Ronny Paulino what a blast from the past. He was so lazy it hurt. I was watching the Pirates and Cardinals play and the Cards announcer was just appalled by his lack of hustle. Our management team hadn't noticed, they kept telling us how good he was the future catcher, that's how bad we were. Same thing seems to happens to Diaz, we were told how great a arm he had and what a great catcher he was and all of a sudden he wasn't. Does anyone in the organization know how to evaluate talent.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

HR Hayes! He looks so good that he looks out of place on this team. The last time the Pirates had a top prospect come up and look great was Meadows in 2018. And the team's reaction was to try to cool him off by taking PT away and making him part of a 4-man OF rotation so that they could send him down when he cooled off. Then traded him. Lets hope this regime isn't as ridiculous as the previous one.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Is it just me or is any other fans getting tired of Colin Moran. Sure he hits a homer from time to time, but he is so slow running down the baseline. An infield grounder is a sure double play with a man on first.
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

HR Hayes! He looks so good that he looks out of place on this team.

Wow that statement is so true.

Hayes is so good and so sharp and so baseball smart ... he looks like he has no business playing for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
BenM

Post by BenM »

I feel bad for Keller. Leaves with no hits through his six innings with four runs of support and he loses the decision in the next inning.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7552597A370 wrote: I feel bad for Keller. Leaves with no hits through his six innings with four runs of support and he loses the decision in the next inning.
The result of overmanaging.
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

7B5C5774390 wrote: I feel bad for Keller. Leaves with no hits through his six innings with four runs of support and he loses the decision in the next inning.

Went for a quick shower and that fell apart quickly.