STH point redemption starts today

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Just a reminder if you're a STH.

I chose a Pirates t-shirt and wireless headphones for Mister Man, as well as announcing "Play Ball" on his birthday. We are also going to be STH of the game.

Share what you did, I'd love to know what people chose. Things were still a bit pandemically pared down. No catch on the field after the game this year, that's always my favorite.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

65434451585443555D360 wrote: Just a reminder if you're a STH.

I chose a Pirates t-shirt and wireless headphones for Mister Man, as well as announcing "Play Ball" on his birthday. We are also going to be STH of the game.

Share what you did, I'd love to know what people chose. Things were still a bit pandemically pared down. No catch on the field after the game this year, that's always my favorite.
Wish Mister Man Happy Birthday from Only Bucs
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

47797C74677F7F745471667522100 wrote: Just a reminder if you're a STH.

Believe it or not, Mister Man has met a number of OBN/PMB folks.

He was at the Westmoreland County Summit that was part of the old PMB. He once attended an RIDC day when Shedman, Doc and crew had lunch together. He also sat with Shedman when I competed in my first karate tournament.

He's practically family!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1D3B3C29202C3B2D254E0 wrote: Just a reminder if you're a STH.

He was at the Westmoreland County Summit that was part of the old PMB. He once attended an RIDC day when Shedman, Doc and crew had lunch together. He also sat with Shedman when I competed in my first karate tournament.

He's practically family!
Sounds like Moderator material to me ;D
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

350B0E06150D0D062603140750620 wrote: Just a reminder if you're a STH.

He's practically family!
Sounds like Moderator material to me ;D
Shed really worked on my kid. When I came back, I asked him, "so what did you think?" "Ehhh, Shed said you got your ass kicked, and you're an apologist too."
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

4C6A6D78717D6A7C741F0 wrote: Just a reminder if you're a STH.

[highlight]He's practically family![/highlight]

My last memory of him was before he was in school. What grade is he in now?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

He's in 6th this year.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

54727560696572646C070 wrote: He's in 6th this year.

Hope he's doing well in school.