Opening Day!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Opening Day!

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Yep good way by Fowler to get sent back down after just making an absolutely inexcusable base running blunder.
Bobster21

Opening Day!

Post by Bobster21 »

I don't know if Cora did or not but the coach has to always remind the runner how many outs there are. It shouldn't be necessary but players too often do stupid things if they don't get reminded not to.
Surgnbuck

Opening Day!

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pirates were exceptionally Piratey on the bases. Makes the double steal meaningless
Surgnbuck

Opening Day!

Post by Surgnbuck »

Underwood on to pitch
WiffleballHero

Opening Day!

Post by WiffleballHero »

5A7C7B6E676B7C6A62090 wrote: Pirates were exceptionally Piratey on the bases. Makes the double steal meaningless

One wonders if Alford, who should have been the lead runner, would have been caught admiring the scenery instead of paying attention as well. Probably.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Opening Day!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I appreciate all of you guys providing info as the game's being played. I don't get the games on TV and I absolutely will not listen to Joe Block. Keep up the good work.
WiffleballHero

Opening Day!

Post by WiffleballHero »

Almost two hours in this afternoon, and we're still only in the bottom of the 4th. Must be the Snyder Cut.
WiffleballHero

Opening Day!

Post by WiffleballHero »

2E786E7A756F7F74796E5C7B717D7570327F1C0 wrote: I appreciate all of you guys providing info as the game's being played.  I don't get the games on TV and I absolutely will not listen to Joe Block.  Keep up the good work.

Hey, no problem. I'm getting a much-needed reminder how utterly brilliant Joe Block thinks he is.
Surgnbuck

Opening Day!

Post by Surgnbuck »

Strikes out the side! Loved how quick he worked too
Surgnbuck

Opening Day!

Post by Surgnbuck »

247264707F65757E736456717B777F7A3875160 wrote: I appreciate all of you guys providing info as the game's being played.  I don't get the games on TV and I absolutely will not listen to Joe Block.  Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately we are seeing some play that is as bad as listening to block.