SOG/GOG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

507671646D61766068030 wrote: My vote for GOG goes to Cherington on 6/20.

The current count is:

Cherington - 2 (6/20)

Shelton - 2

You're the only one that voted for Cherington you dipstick.

_________

The Mods told you to stop but you go on trolling.
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

6C3A2C38372D3D363B2C1E39333F3732703D5E0 wrote: My vote for GOG goes to Cherington on 6/20.

The current count is:

Cherington - 2 (6/20)

Shelton - 2

You're the only one that voted for Cherington you dipstick.

Kovie Math returns!

Don't bring the mods into it just because you can't count.

Shelton has 3 votes (me, Possum, Javy).

Cherington has 1 vote (shedman)

You have it 2-2. So you got them both wrong.
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

Ben deserves GOG. Can't live off Huntington's guys forever. Well, maybe he can. Even most of those aren't that good. :(
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

My vote for GOG goes to Cherington on 6/20.

The current count is:

Cherington - 2 (6/20)

Shelton - 3

The standings are:

SOG

Keller - 4

Andersen 3.5

A.Frazier - 3

Brubaker - 3

Stallings - 3

Polanco - 1.5

Perez - 1.5

bull pen -1

Moran - 1

Crowe - 1

Stokes - 1

Hayes - 1

Cahill - .5

GOG

Polanco 4 1/2

Cahill - 4

Keller - 4

Polanco - 4

Anderson 3 1/3

Kuhl - 3

Shelton - 3

Brubaker - 2 1/2

Crowe - 2

Underwood - 1.5

Feliz - 1

Oviedo - 1

Gonzalez - 1

T.Frazier - 1

Difo - 1

Newman - 1

Ponce - 1

Craig - 1

Rodriguez - 1

Hayes - 1

Holmes - 1

Bednar - 1

Huntington - 1/2

Fowler - 1/3

Tom - 1/2

Reynolds - 1/3
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

If the GM is the GOG for assembling the personnel on the roster that lost the game rather than the manager for how he handled the roster for that particular game or any player for what they did in that particular game, then how can any loss be the fault of anyone except the GM? Why not just have a SOG for wins and stipulate that any loss is the fault of the GM regardless of what anyone else does?
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

The manager's here because he was hired by the GM.
2drfischer@gmail.c

SOG/GOG

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

113C31202736216162530 wrote: If the GM is the GOG for assembling the personnel on the roster that lost the game rather than the manager for how he handled the roster for that particular game or any player for what they did in that particular game, then how can any loss be the fault of anyone except the GM? Why not just have a SOG for wins and stipulate that any loss is the fault of the GM regardless of what anyone else does?

You've just made Shed's head explode. He's right this minute kicking himself for having not thought of that.
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

0A272A3B3C2D3A7A79480 wrote: If the GM is the GOG for assembling the personnel on the roster that lost the game rather than the manager for how he handled the roster for that particular game or any player for what they did in that particular game, then how can any loss be the fault of anyone except the GM? Why not just have a SOG for wins and stipulate that any loss is the fault of the GM regardless of what anyone else does?
______

If I eliminated the GOG, you wouldn't be able to vote for Shelton after every game.
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

647F72737A7679170 wrote: If the GM is the GOG for assembling the personnel on the roster that lost the game rather than the manager for how he handled the roster for that particular game or any player for what they did in that particular game, then how can any loss be the fault of anyone except the GM? Why not just have a SOG for wins and stipulate that any loss is the fault of the GM regardless of what anyone else does?
______

If I eliminated the GOG, you wouldn't be able to vote for Shelton after every game.
I don't. I vote for him when he screws up and costs them the game. When a player screws up and costs them the game, I vote for the player. But I guess i can't expect someone to understand that who can't even count 2 votes correctly.
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

With banter such as this on a daily basis, all i have to say is this:

If our baseball team was as good as our message board, we wouldn't need to count any GOG votes.  Even Ben and Shelty couldn't screw it up!  ;)

On second thought, Ben could. He'd probably dump all of us for LMG posters who may or may never see the light of day on a MLB message board. :(