Greetings

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Greetings

Post by GreenWeenie »

7F5E567F545C3B0 wrote: Greenweenie and Doc on the board at the exact same moment??? Why can't you guys at least spit at each other?

NO SPITTING ON OBN DUE TO COVID-19.  IN FACT GW AND DOC NEED TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF NOT 6 FT BUT 60'6".  ANY VIOLATION OF THOSE RULES WILL RESULT IN A 14 DAY QUARANTINE OF SOME SORT!

Now that I have said that I did it to inject some humor into the COVID-19 Pandamic that is screwing up Pirates baseball right now.  Please all OBN members, wear masks(not catchers or HPU masks), practice social distancing as suggested by the CDC.  The last thing I want is for any OBN member to get sick!

Back in the day I had a bad case of Pirates Fever that came around every year in the spring.

Unfortunately, they put Dr. BOB on it, and he eradicated it. :((((
Bobster21

Greetings

Post by Bobster21 »

0C2D250C272F480 wrote: Greenweenie and Doc on the board at the exact same moment??? Why can't you guys at least spit at each other?

NO SPITTING ON OBN DUE TO COVID-19.  IN FACT GW AND DOC NEED TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF NOT 6 FT BUT 60'6".  ANY VIOLATION OF THOSE RULES WILL RESULT IN A 14 DAY QUARANTINE OF SOME SORT!

Now that I have said that I did it to inject some humor into the COVID-19 Pandamic that is screwing up Pirates baseball right now.  Please all OBN members, wear masks(not catchers or HPU masks), practice social distancing as suggested by the CDC.  The last thing I want is for any OBN member to get sick!
Yes, please stay well everyone. Possum, maybe we should insist that all posters remain 6 feet away from the keyboard when posting. ;)
DemDog

Greetings

Post by DemDog »

6D404D5C5B4A5D1D1E2F0 wrote: Greenweenie and Doc on the board at the exact same moment??? Why can't you guys at least spit at each other?

Yes, please stay well everyone. Possum, maybe we should insist that all posters remain 6 feet away from the keyboard when posting.   ;)

Bobster, you have guessed my most amazing talent! I can type with my feet & toes! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Bobster21

Greetings

Post by Bobster21 »

0E2F270E252D4A0 wrote: Greenweenie and Doc on the board at the exact same moment??? Why can't you guys at least spit at each other?

Yes, please stay well everyone. Possum, maybe we should insist that all posters remain 6 feet away from the keyboard when posting.   ;)

Bobster, you have guessed my most amazing talent!  I can type with my feet & toes!   8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Aha! Then the rumors were true!!! :D
JollyRoger

Greetings

Post by JollyRoger »

Possum:

While we are on the topic of past posters; what ever became of Animal? Where is Steady Freddie and Dognut??
BenM

Greetings

Post by BenM »

5F7E765F747C1B0 wrote: Greenweenie and Doc on the board at the exact same moment??? Why can't you guys at least spit at each other?

Does that mean they have to use base coach signs?

DemDog

Greetings

Post by DemDog »

6B4E4D4D58734E464453210 wrote: Possum:

While we are on the topic of past posters; what ever became of Animal? Where is Steady Freddie and Dognut??

Animal, was permanently banned many years ago. He will never be back.

As for Steady Freddie, he is around but has not posted in awhile.

As for Dogknot, he still lurks but chooses not to post.
Lecom

Greetings

Post by Lecom »

Just one more comment about Culli. She knew her baseball and we had many civil discussions about the team over the years.
WildwoodDave

Greetings

Post by WildwoodDave »

062F2925274A0 wrote: Just one more comment about Culli. She knew her baseball and we had many civil discussions about the team over the years.
Exactly, Lecom- I always enjoyed reading her posts and was very

impressed with her knowledge of the game.
shedman

Greetings

Post by shedman »

4D73767E6D75757E5E7B6C7F1A0 wrote: Just one more comment about Culli. She knew her baseball and we had many civil discussions about the team over the years.
Exactly, Lecom- I always enjoyed reading her posts and was very

impressed with her knowledge of the game.
__________-

I wonder what ever happened to Mongoose. Anybody heard from him?