Official Game Thread - 4/13 - Bucs vs Padres

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Official Game Thread - 4/13 - Bucs vs Padres

Post by Bobster21 »

41595B5C5C4B5A5D404157320 wrote: This has got to be one of the worst played and managed game I have ever seen.  Just incompetent on all fronts,  Alford, Diffo, Khul, Shelton, just clown like.  All those listed need to be let go.  How do they look at themself in the mirror and go pickup their checks. 
Then what's it say about the Padres that they lost that crappy game?  I'd say there was some bad playing on both sides.
It says to me their manager pulled their pitcher quickly after seeing he was not good.  It says after we got the lead our manager sent the same awful pitcher with no control out again and again, he hit players left and right cause he had no idea where the ball was going and it was simple luck that we won that game.  Our manager sends a guy to the plate who struck out 4 times in a row without even getting close to hitting the ball, leaves a guy on the field with a .000 batting average.  This is a rerun of the incompetent CH.  A manager's job is to help these players get better and put the best team on the field and that isn't happening.  He has no idea what players can do.  He may as well be managing by the STARS and for all I know he may very well be. 
I think you just might be onto something. :o