Official Game Thread - 5/15 - Cubs vs Giants

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

634542575E5245535B300 wrote: Holy crap!  You guys are all-forgiving to me.  You all overlooked the title of this thread and did not give me any sort of crap about it.  Not even any snarky crap for my mistakenly call the Bucs the Cubs.  At least I can claim to have used Cubs as an anagram for Bucs!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
No one questions the Official Game Thread. It's why if you haven't started one nearing the start of the game, [highlight]I just call it "game day thread".[/highlight] When Possum posts, people listen.

Besides, it's like those games they do on the internet, where they jumble letters, or add numbers, to show how your mind fixes things even though you know they are spelled wrong, abbreviated, numbers used in places of letters, etc.

Our minds just fixed it. Besides, if you boxed it for a dollar, you'd still win 80.

You have my permission to use the term "Official" if I am late starting the thread. In years gone by we had different folks starting the thread unless somebody got them on a winning streak.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

15343C153E36510 wrote: Holy crap!  You guys are all-forgiving to me.  You all overlooked the title of this thread and did not give me any sort of crap about it.  Not even any snarky crap for my mistakenly call the Bucs the Cubs.  At least I can claim to have used Cubs as an anagram for Bucs!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
No one questions the Official Game Thread. It's why if you haven't started one nearing the start of the game, [highlight]I just call it "game day thread".[/highlight] When Possum posts, people listen.

Besides, it's like those games they do on the internet, where they jumble letters, or add numbers, to show how your mind fixes things even though you know they are spelled wrong, abbreviated, numbers used in places of letters, etc.

Our minds just fixed it. Besides, if you boxed it for a dollar, you'd still win 80.

You have my permission to use the term "Official" if I am late starting the thread.  In years gone by we had different folks starting the thread unless somebody got them on a winning streak. 

That's called following the science. ;)
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

426F62737465723231000 wrote: Holy crap!  You guys are all-forgiving to me.  You all overlooked the title of this thread and did not give me any sort of crap about it.  Not even any snarky crap for my mistakenly call the Bucs the Cubs.  At least I can claim to have used Cubs as an anagram for Bucs!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You have my permission to use the term "Official" if I am late starting the thread.  In years gone by we had different folks starting the thread unless somebody got them on a winning streak. 

That's called following the science.  ;)
Just single them to death!!
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

74555D745F57300 wrote: STALLINGS!!!!!!!!
The Mrs. is pissed because my screaming woke her up. She said " 73 years old and acting like a damn little kid".  :D :D

I got a similar reaction when I crawled in bed after telling her that the Jolly Roger Got Raised and I tapped her on the butt.  All she said was:  Grrrrrrrrr, I'm to sleepy!   :D :D  Your Mrs. & my Mrs. would get along just fine.  By the way tell her I said Hi!

If Mrs. P. has her eyes fixed on a nice, new, shiny, and pricey dining room table, by chance, Dave's her man! ;)))))
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

685D4A4A41784A4A41464A2F0 wrote: STALLINGS!!!!!!!!
The Mrs. is pissed because my screaming woke her up. She said " 73 years old and acting like a damn little kid".  :D :D

I got a similar reaction when I crawled in bed after telling her that the Jolly Roger Got Raised and I tapped her on the butt.  All she said was:  Grrrrrrrrr, I'm to sleepy!   :D :D  Your Mrs. & my Mrs. would get along just fine.  By the way tell her I said Hi!

If Mrs. P. has her eyes fixed on a nice, new, shiny, and pricey dining room table, by chance, Dave's her man!  ;)))))

Mrs. P. only has her eyes fixed on her "Huggy Possum" ;) , not a new shiny & pricey table!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)