Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

6D53565E4D55555E7E5B4C5F083A0 wrote:

If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

DFA- Shedman's next contest will be predictions on how long you will last on this board

BTW- I would be happy to buy Possum a steak dinner. Might even take him to a Longhorn Steak House. As far as Weenie is concerned I might consider a Cheesesteak at Rio Grande Steak & Shake

Isn't Steak & Shake a good bit high class for Weenie?   :D :D  Why not send him to McPuke's and get him a Big Whack with large fries and a Coke.   :D

Come to think of it, that would be a good choice.
_______

When can we meet at McDonalds and who will pay?
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

68737E7F767A751B0 wrote:

If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

DFA- Shedman's next contest will be predictions on how long you will last on this board

BTW- I would be happy to buy Possum a steak dinner. Might even take him to a Longhorn Steak House. As far as Weenie is concerned I might consider a Cheesesteak at Rio Grande Steak & Shake

Isn't Steak & Shake a good bit high class for Weenie?   :D :D  Why not send him to McPuke's and get him a Big Whack with large fries and a Coke.   :D

_______

No way do I go to McPukes, I'd rather eat my cats' wet food before McPukes. :D
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

2B303D3C353936580 wrote:

_______

Well you can get a senior coffee for I believe .54
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

I'm surprised Shed doesn't have you going for that grub and bringing it back and feeding him, then cleaning up after him.

Thinks everybody's his mother....and, banker. He's been watching too much BOB.

shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

4B7E6969625B69696265690C0 wrote: I'm surprised Shed doesn't have you going for that grub and bringing it back and feeding him, then cleaning up after him.

Thinks everybody's his mother....and, banker.  He's been watching too much BOB.

_

I am not unrealistic, that would be utopia.
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

The Giants sign John Brebbia for a 1.  What say  you WWD and GW?

The current standings are:

Mets - Stroman(3.5),Williams(1),May(2.5),McCann(2.5)..............9.5

Giants - Vosler(1),Gausman(2),Wisler(2),Desclafini(2.5).................

--Brebbia(1).................................................................8.5

Braves - Almonte (.5),Tomlin(2),Smyly(3),Morton(2.5)...............  8

Royals - Minor(2.5),Taylor(1),Holland(3.5)...................................7

Angels - Iglesias(2).Iglesias(3),Claidio(2).....................................7

White Sox - Lynn(4),Eaton(2.5)................................................6.5

Rangers -,Gotto(.5),Dunning(1.5),Lowe(1),Dahl(3)........................6

Mariners - Graveman(1),Flexen(2),Montero(2)..............................5

Rays - Zunino(2),Wacha(2)........................................................4

Asros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2),Ray(1)..........................................................3

Phillies - Neris(3)......................................................................3

Orioles - Iglesias(2.5)..............................................................2.5

Reds - Hoffman-(.5),Ramirez(1.5)..............................................2

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Diamondbacks - Kelly(2)............................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1),Clay(1)...................................................2

Red Sox  Renfroe(2)..................................................................2

Dodgers  Knebel(1)...................................................................1

Rockies - Stephenson(.5).........................................................0.5

Brewers - Maile(.5).................................................................0.5

Padres - O'Grady(.5)...............................................................0.5

I wonder if Cherington knows that someday is not a day of the week?
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Not a creature was stirring, not even a Ben.
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

Maybe Ben realizes that Shelton was so bad at managing his players that he just isn't going to give him any this year.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Off Season Thread

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I think Cherington should get a 2 for not signing John Brebbia.
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Unlikely. According to what I've been reading from the masses, Ben still has at least two more years to see what he has. So, how would he know already that his players stink? That dead last finish was just a Covid-induced fluke.