Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

57767E577C74130 wrote: It's been reported that MLB umpire Brian O'Nora was arrested in a sex sting operation in Ohio and is being charged with two misdemeanors.  He, among others, allegedly solicited prostitutes online.  Initial reviews indicate that the arrest will not be overturned by replay.

I am back guys. Gotta give a big shout out to Possum who spent a lot of time getting me back on. It is difficult to explain but it all started with the Post Gazette. As you can see, I had to get back as Wildwood Dave 2. That's right Weenie, there are two Wildwood Daves

May I suggest more than a shout out WW.  How about kissing my ring or even better kiss what your wife suggested on the phone!   :D :D :D

Maybe I could have Weenie do that ;D
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

16282D25362E2E250520372473410 wrote: It's been reported that MLB umpire Brian O'Nora was arrested in a sex sting operation in Ohio and is being charged with two misdemeanors.  He, among others, allegedly solicited prostitutes online.  Initial reviews indicate that the arrest will not be overturned by replay.

I am back guys. Gotta give a big shout out to Possum who spent a lot of time getting me back on. It is difficult to explain but it all started with the Post Gazette. As you can see, I had to get back as Wildwood Dave 2. That's right Weenie, there are two Wildwood Daves

May I suggest more than a shout out WW.  How about kissing my ring or even better kiss what your wife suggested on the phone!   :D :D :D

Maybe I could have Weenie do that  ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

3A212C2D242827490 wrote: The Rays get Michael Wacha for a 2.  What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

he current standings are:

Mets - Stroman(3.5),Williams(1),May(2.5),McCann(2.5)..............9.5

Braves - Almonte (.5),Tomlin(2),Smyly(3),Morton(2.5)...............  8

Giants - Vosler(1),Gausman(2),Wisler(2),Desclafini(2.5)..............7.5

Royals - Minor(2.5),Taylor(1),Holland(3.5)...................................7

Angels - Iglesias(2).Iglesias(3),Claidio(2).....................................7

White Sox - Lynn(4),Eaton(2.5)................................................6.5

Rangers -,Gotto(.5),Dunning(1.5),Lowe(1),Dahl(3)........................6

Mariners - Graveman(1),Flexen(2),Montero(2)..............................5

Rays - Zunino(2),Wacha(2)........................................................4

Asros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2),Ray(1)..........................................................3

Phillies - Neris(3)......................................................................3

Orioles - Iglesias(2.5)..............................................................2.5

Reds - Hoffman-(.5),Ramirez(1.5)..............................................2

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Diamondbacks - Kelly(2)............................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1),Clay(1)...................................................2

Red Sox  Renfroe(2)..................................................................2

Dodgers  Knebel(1)...................................................................1

Rockies - Stephenson(.5).........................................................0.5

Brewers - Maile(.5).................................................................0.5

Padres - O'Grady(.5)...............................................................0.5

They say that nothing is impossible, but Cherington does nothing every day.

Wacha 2.5 he will do better in Tampa
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Wacha- 2.

Wildwood wouldn't do any better anywhere, but Mrs. WW would! ;)))
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

487D6A6A61586A6A61666A0F0 wrote: If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

DFA- Shedman's next contest will be predictions on how long you will last on this board
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1927222A3921212A0A2F382B7C4E0 wrote: If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

DFA- Shedman's next contest will be predictions on how long you will last on this board

BTW- I would be happy to buy Possum a steak dinner. Might even take him to a Longhorn Steak House. As far as Weenie is concerned I might consider a Cheesesteak at Rio Grande Steak & Shake
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Shed's Next Contest?

Guess how many times it takes you to post something.

The over/under's up to 18.
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7045525259605252595E52370 wrote: Shed's Next Contest?

Guess how many times it takes you to post something.

The over/under's up to 18.

It takes me time because I am deliberate in my thinking. I prefer not to just babble the same old song and dance
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

043A3F37243C3C371732253661530 wrote:

If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

BTW- I would be happy to buy Possum a steak dinner. Might even take him to a Longhorn Steak House. As far as Weenie is concerned I might consider a Cheesesteak at Rio Grande Steak & Shake

Isn't Steak & Shake a good bit high class for Weenie? :D :D Why not send him to McPuke's and get him a Big Whack with large fries and a Coke. :D
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

68494168434B2C0 wrote:

If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

Isn't Steak & Shake a good bit high class for Weenie?   :D :D  Why not send him to McPuke's and get him a Big Whack with large fries and a Coke.   :D

Come to think of it, that would be a good choice.