Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

184E584C435949424F586A4D474B434604492A0 wrote: It's been reported that MLB umpire Brian O'Nora was arrested in a sex sting operation in Ohio and is being charged with two misdemeanors.  He, among others, allegedly solicited prostitutes online.  Initial reviews indicate that the arrest will not be overturned by replay.

I am back guys. Gotta give a big shout out to Possum who spent a lot of time getting me back on. It is difficult to explain but it all started with the Post Gazette. As you can see, I had to get back as Wildwood Dave 2. That's right Weenie, there are two Wildwood Daves
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Neither one's worth a damn. I'd give them both 0.

:)

J/k.
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

447A7F77647C7C775772657621130 wrote: It's been reported that MLB umpire Brian O'Nora was arrested in a sex sting operation in Ohio and is being charged with two misdemeanors.  He, among others, allegedly solicited prostitutes online.  Initial reviews indicate that the arrest will not be overturned by replay.

I am back guys. Gotta give a big shout out to Possum who spent a lot of time getting me back on. It is difficult to explain but it all started with the Post Gazette. As you can see, I had to get back as Wildwood Dave 2. That's right Weenie, there are two Wildwood Daves

May I suggest more than a shout out WW. How about kissing my ring or even better kiss what your wife suggested on the phone! :D :D :D
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner. You should DFA his hind end. ;)
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

053027272C1527272C2B27420 wrote: If WWD OR WWD2 was any kind of GENTLEMAN, he would buy you a nice, big, thick, juicy steak dinner.  You should DFA his hind end.  ;)

No way Weenie, nobody makes a steak dinner as I do in my own kitchen. As for calling him a GENTLEMAN, how would you know that? It takes one to know one! ;) ;)
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Trust me. I know.
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

457067676C5567676C6B67020 wrote: Trust me.  I know. 
_______

I think as the years have passed, it is tie for you to give up on ever collecting that steak from either Wildood or Surg. You should just settle for a Big Mac.
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

The Rays get Michael Wacha for a 2.  What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

he current standings are:

Mets - Stroman(3.5),Williams(1),May(2.5),McCann(2.5)..............9.5

Braves - Almonte (.5),Tomlin(2),Smyly(3),Morton(2.5)...............  8

Giants - Vosler(1),Gausman(2),Wisler(2),Desclafini(2.5)..............7.5

Royals - Minor(2.5),Taylor(1),Holland(3.5)...................................7

Angels - Iglesias(2).Iglesias(3),Claidio(2).....................................7

White Sox - Lynn(4),Eaton(2.5)................................................6.5

Rangers -,Gotto(.5),Dunning(1.5),Lowe(1),Dahl(3)........................6

Mariners - Graveman(1),Flexen(2),Montero(2)..............................5

Rays - Zunino(2),Wacha(2)........................................................4

Asros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2),Ray(1)..........................................................3

Phillies - Neris(3)......................................................................3

Orioles - Iglesias(2.5)..............................................................2.5

Reds - Hoffman-(.5),Ramirez(1.5)..............................................2

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Diamondbacks - Kelly(2)............................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1),Clay(1)...................................................2

Red Sox  Renfroe(2)..................................................................2

Dodgers  Knebel(1)...................................................................1

Rockies - Stephenson(.5).........................................................0.5

Brewers - Maile(.5).................................................................0.5

Padres - O'Grady(.5)...............................................................0.5

They say that nothing is impossible, but Cherington does nothing every day.
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

110A07060F030C620 wrote: Trust me.  I know. 
_______

I think as the years have passed, it is tie for you to give up on ever collecting that steak from either Wildood or Surg.  You should just settle for a Big Mac.

The highlighted words seem to remind me of a certain #45 who has spent the last 4 years saying and eating those things. ;D ;D ;D
WildwoodDave2

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

776C616069656A040 wrote: The Rays sign Mike Zunino for a 2.  What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

The current standings are:

Mets - Stroman(3.5),Williams(1),May(2.5),McCann(2.5)..............9.5

Braves - Almonte (.5),Tomlin(2),Smyly(3),Morton(2.5)...............  8

Royals - Minor(2.5),Taylor(1),Holland(3.5)...................................7

Angels - Iglesias(2).Iglesias(3),Claidio(2).....................................7

White Sox - Lynn(4),Eaton(2.5)................................................6.5

Rangers -,Gotto(.5),Dunning(1.5),Lowe(1),Dahl(3)........................6

Giants - Vosler(1),Gausman(2),Wisler(2)......................................5

Mariners - Graveman(1),Flexen(2),Montero(2)..............................5

Astros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2),Ray(1)..........................................................3

Phillies - Neris(3)......................................................................3

Orioles - Iglesias(2.5)..............................................................2.5

Reds - Hoffman-(.5),Ramirez(1.5)..............................................2

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Diamondbacks - Kelly(2)............................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1),Clay(1)...................................................2

Red Sox  Renfroe(2)..................................................................2

Rays - Zunino(2)......................................................................2

Dodgers  Knebel(1)...................................................................1

Rockies - Stephenson(.5).........................................................0.5

Brewers - Maile(.5).................................................................0.5

Padres - O'Grady(.5)...............................................................0.5

And now there are only 4 other teams in all of baseball which have done nothing to improve their major league roster.

Zunino 1.5 not much there