Official Game Thread - Bucs @ The Fish

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Brown says the Pirates are adopting the successful TB strategy of having starters go just 5 innings and turning the game over to the BP. The problem is that TB has a strong BP and the Pirates have a weak one.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Okay, gets them in order....though out number three went to the warning track in dead center, but the man who KY compares to Andy Van Slyke was there
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

153835242332256566570 wrote: Brown says the Pirates are adopting the successful TB strategy of having starters go just 5 innings and turning the game over to the BP. The problem is that TB has a strong BP and the Pirates have a weak one.
"Adopting" TB's strategy.....lol who is Brown trying to kid? Shelton is probably going to tell us about the humidity and Wilson running the bases is why he pulled him
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Every Buc has at least reached base and/or had a hit/rbi/scored
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

That includes Wilson
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Yoshi lead off walk, would love Alford to bring him home with a big fly
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

062027323B3720363E550 wrote: Brown says the Pirates are adopting the successful TB strategy of having starters go just 5 innings and turning the game over to the BP. The problem is that TB has a strong BP and the Pirates have a weak one.
"Adopting" TB's strategy.....lol who is Brown trying to kid? Shelton is probably going to tell us about the humidity and Wilson running the bases is why he pulled him
I thought it was funny early in the game when Young said the way Wilson was pitching, he could pitch long into the game. I laughed when I heard that because I knew 5 innings was the Shelton limit.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Alford walks
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Perez grounds into a FC....pitcher didn't keep his foot on the bag covering should have been an easy DP, but the first baseman double clutched the throw to second.....Pirates challenging the play at second, clearly on the bag.....who the hell called for that challenge?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Tucker with a chance to get a run back for us first and third