Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

The good news is- I'd give him a 5. He's legit.

The bad news is- BOB would dump him.
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

I was today's years old when I learned there is a scroll inside the Honus Wagner statue with the name of every donor that contributed at least one dollar to have it made.
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

3F242928212D224C0 wrote: I don't know how threads keep disappearing, but I am sure glad we have Possum around to retrieve them.  Great job of administration.

I clued Bobster about how you retrieve a disappearing thread. As you know magicians & Admins don't tell their secrets. But this is the year of the masked Admin! ;D ;D
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

12333B123931560 wrote: I don't know how threads keep disappearing, but I am sure glad we have Possum around to retrieve them.  Great job of administration.

I clued Bobster about how you retrieve a disappearing thread.  As you know magicians & Admins don't tell their secrets.  But this is the year of the masked Admin!   ;D ;D

Possum, will you be sending me the appropriate wizard hat and wand so that I too can magically retrieve those lost threads? If you don't have an extra wizard hat, I guess I can just use my dunce cap. :)
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Possum for GM.
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

7045525259605252595E52370 wrote: Possum for GM.
_____

I wonder if Possum were GM, would he acquire any major league ball players?
WildwoodDave

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave »

213A37363F333C520 wrote: I don't know how threads keep disappearing, but I am sure glad we have Possum around to retrieve them.  Great job of administration.
I told you- your old buddy Alvy is lurking somewhere
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

053B3E36253D3D3616332437520 wrote: I don't know how threads keep disappearing, but I am sure glad we have Possum around to retrieve them.  Great job of administration.
I told you- your old buddy Alvy is lurking somewhere

I think he's busy over on Reddit telling those posters what awful fans they are.

GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Alvy making a thread vanish?  Only a fool would think that.

Took him over ten years to figure out how to make HIMSELF disappear.

That's enough Alvy Talk.

shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

The Angels get Raisel Iglesias from the Reds for a 3 and the Reds get Noe Ramirez for a 1.5. What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave.

The current standings are:

Braves - Almonte (.5),Tomlin(2),Smyly(3),Morton(2.5)............... 8

Mets - Stroman(3.5),Williams(1),May(2.5)..................................7

Angels - Iglesias(2).Iglesias(3)..................................................5

Royals - Minor(2.5),Taylor(1)..................................................3.5

Giants - Vosler(1),Gausman(2)...................................................3

Astros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2),Ray(1)..........................................................3

Phillies - Neris(3)......................................................................3

Orioles - Iglesias(2.5)..............................................................2.5

Reds - Hoffman-(.5),Ramirez(1.5)..............................................2

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Diamondbacks - Kelly(2)............................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1),Clay(1)...................................................2

Mariners - Graveman(1).............................................................1

Dodgers Knebel(1)...................................................................1

Rangers - Heineman(.5),Gotto(.5)..............................................1

Rockies - Stephenson(.5).........................................................0.5

Brewers - Maile(.5).................................................................0.5

____-

Like Canonero(II), maybe we are going to have to get Cherington a blindfold so he can get out of the starting gate?