Potential OF's Available to Fill RF til Polanco returns

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

just saw on Major League Trade Rumors that Matt Holiday plans to play in 2019.

If he is cheap enough the Bucs could be a team that interests him. He could have a chance at starting in place of Polanco. Otherwise he is probably looking at back up outfielder/DH possibilities (which may be all he wants or is capable of at this stage).
OrlandoMerced

Post by OrlandoMerced »

Mentioned this in the other thread. I would target AJ Pollock.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

6459474A454F44664E59484E4F2B0 wrote: Mentioned this in the other thread. I would target AJ Pollock.

he would be great pickup. MLB Trade Rumors predicts he will go to Giants on 4 year 60 million dollar deal. Trade rumors is often wrong on location and contract price though.
SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

1C363D0D3A2C2C204F0 wrote: I've been persuaded to board the Marwin Gonzalez train! His versatility creates a place for him after Polanco's return. He's got some power.

A longer look at Lonnie Chisenhall has scared me off due to injury concerns.
Well, so much for injury concerns.

I was on Chisenhall early, but I backed off him ultimately in favor of Derek Dietrich.

Hope that the Bucs have done their homework and Chisenhall's swing takes advantage of the Clemente Wall. I think he's got the defense to keep us safe out there.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

604A41714650505C330 wrote: I've been persuaded to board the Marwin Gonzalez train! His versatility creates a place for him after Polanco's return. He's got some power.

A longer look at Lonnie Chisenhall has scared me off due to injury concerns.
Well, so much for injury concerns.

I was on Chisenhall early, but I backed off him ultimately in favor of Derek Dietrich.

Hope that the Bucs have done their homework and Chisenhall's swing takes advantage of the Clemente Wall. I think he's got the defense to keep us safe out there.

I think he'll be fine as long as his let doesn't fall off yet again. I wonder how much two months worth of Cortisone shots costs.