Board Vibe

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Board Vibe

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

5F7E765F747C1B0 wrote: I see your point. I wasn't bickering. But they don't know that. I just wanted to pin you down, in case I had to defend your honor later ;)

He has no honor.  You've seen him play golf.
________

At least I don't try to play par 5's from 420 yards.

420 yards?  As I recall, each time we've played from that tee box, you've had to hit your third shot from about 100 yards out.  I'm just trying to give you a chance to make a rare par.

_______

Rare??? On the front nine, it was non-existant pars.

Maybe you should play from the forward tees.
________

The only way I was going to make a par on that front side was if I were to drive the green.

Well, just emulate John Daly and grab a cigarette and hit the flash in the golf bag until you are 3 sheets to the wind and then crank it up and crush it.  Hopefully, it will fly straight and long right onto the green! 
______

You have to understand what it is like playing golf with Doc.  If I were to drive it onto the green, he would immediately claim that I was cheating because I was using an illegal driver.  He has accused me of using an illegal driver for years now.

I've accused you of using an illegal driver because you use an illegal driver.  The language written on the underside of it comes from somewhere out beyond Orion's Belt.

Maybe you should count the number of clubs in his bag too.  Hey, what about the ball.  Maybe he is using a juice up golf ball too.  Of course, you would never consider doing such things would you?   ;D

Some of the funniest moments on a golf course are when two guys, having a contest, are both cheating.  Hilarious stuff.  But other than not putting out, Shedman is on the up and up on the course. He's an honorable man.
Surgnbuck

Board Vibe

Post by Surgnbuck »

I thought I was staring into one of those mind bending, hypnotic images with Doc's last post.
WildwoodDave

Board Vibe

Post by WildwoodDave »

6B4D4A5F565A4D5B53380 wrote: I thought I was staring into one of those mind bending, hypnotic images with Doc's last post.
Hey Surge, GW says Hi
Surgnbuck

Board Vibe

Post by Surgnbuck »

Hello back at GW!