Trade Rumors

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Trade Rumors

Post by Ecbucs »

how about Derek Holland for half the international bonus pool that Dyson brought?
fjk090852-7

Trade Rumors

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I noticed from the box score they removed González out of the lineup late in the game. I didn’t see anything in the game notes that he got hurt, so I wonder if something is up regarding him trade wise.
Bobster21

Trade Rumors

Post by Bobster21 »

466061766070030 wrote: how about Derek Holland for half the international bonus pool that Dyson brought?
After last night I think the only thing they could get for Holland would be Dyson. :)
SCBucco

Trade Rumors

Post by SCBucco »

I think we have to temper our thoughts relative to returns. LAA dealt an all-star from last year, LaStella to Oakland for a dude not among their top 30 prospects. There hasn't been too much movement, but I don't see any significant prospects or decent prospects being traded. Then again, who outside of Kuhl and I guess Bell despite how bad he is playing warrants anything decent? We will load up on international pool money. Maybe Rodriguez can bring a decent prospect.
SCBucco

Trade Rumors

Post by SCBucco »

406D60717667703033020 wrote: how about Derek Holland for half the international bonus pool that Dyson brought?
After last night I think the only thing they could get for Holland would be Dyson. :)

The player or the expensive vacuum?
Bobster21

Trade Rumors

Post by Bobster21 »

0D1D1C2B3D3D315E0 wrote: how about Derek Holland for half the international bonus pool that Dyson brought?

The player or the expensive vacuum?

The player obviously. No way he's worth the vacuum. :)
steve49

Trade Rumors

Post by steve49 »

6F7F7E495F5F533C0 wrote: I think we have to temper our thoughts relative to returns.  LAA dealt an all-star from last year, LaStella to Oakland for a dude not among their top 30 prospects.  There hasn't been too much movement, but I don't see any significant prospects or decent prospects being traded.  Then again, who outside of Kuhl and I guess Bell despite how bad he is playing warrants anything decent?  We will load up on international pool money.  Maybe Rodriguez can bring a decent prospect.

I would be shocked if Rodriguez brought a "decent prospect." Bell and Kuhl are about it . Frazier might bring a little something , IMO , that's about it.
SCBucco

Trade Rumors

Post by SCBucco »

393E2F3C2F7E734A0 wrote: I think we have to temper our thoughts relative to returns.  LAA dealt an all-star from last year, LaStella to Oakland for a dude not among their top 30 prospects.  There hasn't been too much movement, but I don't see any significant prospects or decent prospects being traded.  Then again, who outside of Kuhl and I guess Bell despite how bad he is playing warrants anything decent?  We will load up on international pool money.  Maybe Rodriguez can bring a decent prospect.

I would be shocked if Rodriguez brought a "decent prospect." Bell and Kuhl are about it . Frazier might bring a little something , IMO , that's about it.

If the return on LaStella transfers to Frazier, he doesn't bring much. Rodriguez won't bring anything now.
Leyland1948

Trade Rumors

Post by Leyland1948 »

MLB reporting that the Braves may have and interest in Joe Musgrove!
steve49

Trade Rumors

Post by steve49 »

6E7E7F485E5E523D0 wrote: I think we have to temper our thoughts relative to returns.  LAA dealt an all-star from last year, LaStella to Oakland for a dude not among their top 30 prospects.  There hasn't been too much movement, but I don't see any significant prospects or decent prospects being traded.  Then again, who outside of Kuhl and I guess Bell despite how bad he is playing warrants anything decent?  We will load up on international pool money.  Maybe Rodriguez can bring a decent prospect.

If the return on LaStella transfers to Frazier, he doesn't bring much.  Rodriguez won't bring anything now.

This team is so devoid of talent . Hard to believe they traded their 2 best players (turned out to be ) for a washed up pitcher. Baz will also be good.

Now we are talking about trading players that no one wants. If you really look at the past 3 or so years , this is sick.