Official Game Thread - 6/3 - Bucs vs Cards

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Surg, what shift are you working on Monday? I want to firm up the ticket arrangement for my daughter and her family by having you talk me through the process.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

6C52575F4C54545F7F5A4D5E093B0 wrote: Going to need some runs tomorrow.

It was a bullpen game today- Used 7 relievers

Bednar and Holderman won't be available tomorrow

I still think Bednar should be available to pitch today. He hasn’t pitched all that much in save situations the last 2-3 weeks and this is an important game today. It’s June 4th and you’re a 1/2 game out of 1st place with a chance to go up 7 full games over the Cards if you win today with the worst team in maybe the history of baseball coming in here the next 3 games. So hopefully they won’t have to use Bednar today but if it comes down to it and the Bucs are only up a run in the 9th inning and they need 3 outs to shut the door I’m using Bednar today to do the job.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

4B6C7D797C615E6A7D7C7C61180 wrote: Going to need some runs tomorrow.

I still think Bednar should be available to pitch today. He hasn’t pitched all that much in save situations the last 2-3 weeks and this is an important game today. It’s June 4th and you’re a 1/2 game out of 1st place with a chance to go up 7 full games over the Cards if you win today with the worst team in maybe the history of baseball coming in here the next 3 games. So hopefully they won’t have to use Bednar today but if it comes down to it and the Bucs are only up a run in the 9th inning and they need 3 outs to shut the door I’m using Bednar today to do the job. We are now over a 1/3 of the way into the season so it’s time to start taking these games especially within the division that are 2 game swings more seriously then other games. And this game today against the Cardinals is one of those games.

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

183F2E2A2F320D392E2F2F324B0 wrote: Going to need some runs tomorrow.

I still think Bednar should be available to pitch today. He hasn’t pitched all that much in save situations the last 2-3 weeks and this is an important game today. It’s June 4th and you’re a 1/2 game out of 1st place with a chance to go up 7 full games over the Cards if you win today with the worst team in maybe the history of baseball coming in here the next 3 games. So hopefully they won’t have to use Bednar today but if it comes down to it and the Bucs are only up a run in the 9th inning and they need 3 outs to shut the door I’m using Bednar today to do the job. We are now over a 1/3 of the way into the season so it’s time to start taking these games especially within the division that are 2 game swings more seriously then other games. And this game today against the Cardinals is one of those games.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

70574642475A65514647475A230 wrote: Going to need some runs tomorrow.

Even though I would like him to be available today, I remember last year the only time he pitched three games in a row, he wound

up on the DL
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

1F3E361F343C5B0 wrote: Surg, what shift are you working on Monday?  I want to firm up the ticket arrangement for my daughter and her family by having you talk me through the process. 
Check your messages, I sent you the info you need.