Kang accused of sexual assault in Chicago

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

NCBuccofan

Post by NCBuccofan »

48434B474243581D1B6C554D444343024F432C0 wrote: I am not digging holes.  That girl made that choice to go in the bathroom with him (with her DTF Sticker).  I am sure something sexual happened, but not rape.  She got paid, all is good.  Her father is a lawyer too and didn't want to put the man who "raped" his daughter behind bars.  Think about that.

I hope this goes away big time.  Accusations are very bad, but not treated that way. This thread needs locked.

Wow. Victim blaming is the cherry on top of your misogynistic sundae.

Maybe because her father was smart enough to realize that he did not want to force his daughter to relive the event and to have her name dragged thru the mud by a highly paid legal defense team that would attack her.

This thread needs deleted forever, so people can just erase what you said from their memory.
NCBuccofan

Post by NCBuccofan »

242D25343A400 wrote: I am not digging holes.  That girl made that choice to go in the bathroom with him (with her DTF Sticker).  I am sure something sexual happened, but not rape.  She got paid, all is good.  Her father is a lawyer too and didn't want to put the man who "raped" his daughter behind bars.  Think about that.

I hope this goes away big time.  Accusations are very bad, but not treated that way. This thread needs locked.

Wait wait wait.  Why the heck would someone lock this thread?  if you don't want to post in it, stop posting in it.   Why do so many people feel the need to censor others when they become uncomfortable with what is being said?   Censor yourself, not others.   Besides, you're not really getting the point being made recently anyway. 

The point is that its KNOWN AS A FACT that Ben was a creep and creeped on that girl in the bathroom of a bar, with his goons playing guard.    He paid her out because what he did was absolutely wrong.  The question was the level of wrong, in that situation.

It's unknown if Kang did anything wrong at all, at this point.  It will be known shortly, because the cameras in that Hotel have already corroborated the story in the Tribune of her "waking up in the cab" which indicates she was stumbling or being assisted out of the hotel, or not.

If the cameras show her being helped, then it's definitely possible, perhaps even LIKELY depending on how much time passed in the Hotel room (too short a time to get blasted like that).   If she walks out of there on her own power, without assistance,  her statements are false and it's over.  Her hustle will have failed.

What Ben did was definitely wrong though.  It's not at all the same situation, at this point.

Exactly. Ben Roethlisberger most definitely did something wrong.

Dognot is basically using the "she wore a short skirt, she wanted it" defense. Sickening.

The idea that Kang's reputation will be hurt if he is found to have done nothing wrong is way out there. Again, Dognot keeps ignoring anything that does not fit his myopic narrative. Jerome Bettis was accused of doing the exact same thing.
NCBuccofan

Post by NCBuccofan »

767D75797C7D662325526B737A7D7D3C717D120 wrote: No one knows what happened.  She cried Rape.  He said No Rape.  Daddy settled.  Why settle if there is a case?  Sorry, I don't believe the girl after all the evidence. 

This got off subject (partly by me, I know) why I suggested it get locked.  Touchy subject, not really baseball related.

You need to step away from the keyboard. I truly hope you do not have any children.

You sound like that Stanford swimmer's dad, lets not ruin his life for 20 mins of fun. ::)
NCBuccofan

Post by NCBuccofan »

2E252D2124253E7B7D0A332B2225256429254A0 wrote: So, what did the under the drinking age, drunk, DTF sticker wearing, with fake ID girl have to pay for her wrong doing?  She was wrong in accusing someone of Rape yet she gets paid. That is my issue with this. Her lawyer daddy didn't want to fight it (because it didn't happen) but threatened and then agreed to a settlement.  She/He got paid, not Big Ben.

Do you know any PR Directors for a major sport team?  If you do, ask them some questions.  This happens so much and guys just pay like it is nothing.  Big Ben denied it, fought for himself and now he is labeled.  He still lost.  The unknown girl walks free with a nice paycheck for her wrong doing.

Now Kang might go through the same thing if not true.  If he did rape this women, I am all for sending him in jail.  But if she is making up a story, she needs punished too, which doesn't happen.

It is a touchy subject.  A settlement doesn't make it right or even go away.  I feel for any man being accused and it didn't happen and I feel for any woman who is not believed.  I am especially against the Stanford kid for getting six months in prison too.   

The girl could have a shirt on that says that she wants to have sex with a quarterback named Ben for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and what Roethlisberger did would still be wrong.

The fact that you actually believe he did nothing wrong is the problem.  The NFL suspended him and he did not fight that.  He did not fight a settlement of a substantial amount. 

You are blaming a victim of sexual assault.  That is every bit as sickening as false accusations. If this is the filth that will be on this board, let me know, I will move on to somewhere where women are treated like people.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I never said I didn't place any blame on Big Ben. Not once.

Now I am for the Stanford kid even though I brought it up and how it sickened me. Bye dude.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

303B333F3A3B206563142D353C3B3B7A373B540 wrote:

Sorry, but maybe it is bad wording.  But women accusing men of a sexual crime is extremely bad in my opinion and there should be consequences.  Big time.

Kang will never have the same image again.  I have never been to a Steeler's game (home or away) and not hear it about Big Ben.

Maybe I didn't word it very well, but accusing someone of a sexually act that can ruin their life is extremely high on my list of wrong doing.  This happens way too much and could happen to anyone. 

How exactly did you just word that poorly or not very well?  You said falsely accusing someone of rape is worse than rape.  Sounds as if you'd rather have your daughter raped than your son falsely accused of rape.  Is that what you're saying?  Both are bad but I'd hope everyone would not choose the option that has their daughter raped.  Please enlighten me.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

1D3D2E33325C0 wrote:

Sorry, but maybe it is bad wording.  But women accusing men of a sexual crime is extremely bad in my opinion and there should be consequences.  Big time.

Kang will never have the same image again.  I have never been to a Steeler's game (home or away) and not hear it about Big Ben.

Maybe I didn't word it very well, but accusing someone of a sexually act that can ruin their life is extremely high on my list of wrong doing.  This happens way too much and could happen to anyone. 

How exactly did you just word that poorly or not very well?  You said falsely accusing someone of rape is worse than rape.  Sounds as if you'd rather have your daughter raped than your son falsely accused of rape.  Is that what you're saying?  Both are bad but I'd hope everyone would not choose the option that has their daughter raped.  Please enlighten me.

I did explain myself.
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

0222312C2D430 wrote:

Let's take a deep breath for a second and think about it. I think Dogknot said AT TIMES an accusation can be worse than the act. Is that false? I'm not going to think about my son and daughter. A false accusation could theoretically lead to a conviction and a life behind bars. Rape is terrible and never excusable but is it worse than being unfairly convicted and living a life without liberty? I don't know, but I can tell you that if you asked 100 men and 100 women which unpalatable result they had to choose, more than a handful would choose a life outside of prison.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

1E3B283D212A2120252D490 wrote:

Let's take a deep breath for a second and think about it.  I think Dogknot said AT TIMES an accusation can be worse than the act.  Is that false?  I'm not going to think about my son and daughter.  A false accusation could theoretically lead to a conviction and a life behind bars.  Rape is terrible and never excusable but is it worse than being unfairly convicted and living a life without liberty? I don't know, but I can tell you that if you asked 100 men and 100 women which unpalatable result they had to choose, more than a handful would choose a life outside of prison. 

We're simply talking about a false accusation. Not a false accusation that leads to a conviction and a lengthy prison sentence.

But dogknot said he hates false accusations more than anything. Meaning....he'd rather be raped than falsely accused of rape (since you want to leave children out of this discussion).

And no dogknot......you did not explain yourself. Or you truly believe that sentiment while going on and on about blaming the potential victim without having much (any) facts.