SOG/GOG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

SOG/GOG

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

5866636B7860606B4B6E796A0F0 wrote: I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

I give one half vote to Major League Baseball for creating and operating a system that promotes a competitive imbalance among the 30 franchises.
I believe that you will have to give Bob Nutting one half vote for every GOG

That's the plan. He and MLB will split the Goat vote with each loss. I will not vote for a player because the game is extremely difficult to play and at which to succeed, and no one is trying to fail.
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

4D73767E6D75757E5E7B6C7F1A0 wrote: I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

I give one half vote to Major League Baseball for creating and operating a system that promotes a competitive imbalance among the 30 franchises.

You must forget. Remember? It's all MY fault. I'm the Goat for every game.

I'm that fan who puts too much pressure on BC for not doing anything to improve the club. The guy's obviously fearful of making a bad decision because he's afraid of what I'll have to say about it.

Because of me, he'll make hasty decisions instead of sitting back on his recliner like he wants to do and see what he has.

BOB can't help that he's in a small market and doesn't have Yankees money. Evidently, he must not even have Tampa Bay money. That's my fault, too.

I'm the goat.
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

4B7E6969625B69696265690C0 wrote: I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

You must forget.  Remember?  It's all MY fault.  I'm the Goat for every game.

I'm that fan who puts too much pressure on BC for not doing anything to improve the club.  The guy's obviously fearful of making a bad decision because he's afraid of what I'll have to say about it.

Because of me, he'll make hasty decisions instead of sitting back on his recliner like he wants to do and see what he has.

BOB can't help that he's in a small market and doesn't have Yankees money.  Evidently, he must not even have Tampa Bay money.  That's my fault, too.

I'm the goat.

_____

whoa whoa whoa. Don't go claiming all of the fault. Remember that you and I share the fault.
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

182D3A3A31083A3A31363A5F0 wrote: I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

You must forget.  Remember?  It's all MY fault.  I'm the Goat for every game.

I'm that fan who puts too much pressure on BC for not doing anything to improve the club.  The guy's obviously fearful of making a bad decision because he's afraid of what I'll have to say about it.

BOB can't help that he's in a small market and doesn't have Yankees money.  Evidently, he must not even have Tampa Bay money.  That's my fault, too.

I'm the goat.

_______

btw, how long do you think it will take for Cherington to see what he has? By then, we will be so far behind that he won't want to make any moves at the trade deadline. Next year's off season, he won't want to make any moves that would block the gaggle of LMG's he has.
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

I predict a long wait.

First, he needs to see what he has.

Then, he needs to re-stock the farm system because you know that Huntington left the cupboards bare. 

Then, he needs to implement his development program because, you know, that all other development methods aren't as good as his.

Then, you guessed it. It'll be time to see what he has all over again.

It's ALWAYS time to see what he has.

shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

1124333338013333383F33560 wrote: I predict a long wait.

Then, he needs to re-stock the farm system because you know that Huntington left the cupboards bare. 

Then, he needs to implement his development program because, you know, that all other development methods aren't as good as his.

Then, you guessed it.  It'll be time to see what he has all over again.

_________

Any money Cherington saves by doing all of those things will be added to next year's budget for player salaries.
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

425954555C505F310 wrote: I predict a long wait.

_________

Any money Cherington saves by doing all of those things will be added to next year's budget for player salaries.
Yay! Financial flexibility!!! :D
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

776C616069656A040 wrote: I predict a long wait.

_________

AS long as they are League Minimum Salaries
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

I predict that a good percentage will go toward working remotely.

From that DR Beach home- I mean- development facility- down there.

Do they even bother to crow about it anymore?
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

My vote for GOG goes out to Turley for coming in for 1/3 of an inning and giving up an inherited runner and a run. The current count is:

Turley - 1

Get your votes in before the next game.