What Move do the Pirates need to make?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Didn't say I approved.

I'd rather see BOB taken out by a guy he DUMPED. ;)

I just said that SHED would like it. ;)

BOB used to sit down there, but he got tired of SHED hitting him up for free lunches and parking spaces.

So, now, BOB sits way up there where he can't be bothered.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

0C392E2E251C2E2E25222E4B0 wrote: Didn't say I approved. 

I'd rather see BOB taken out by a guy he DUMPED.  ;)

I just said that SHED would like it.  ;)

BOB used to sit down there, but he got tired of SHED hitting him up for free lunches and parking spaces.

So, now, BOB sits way up there where he can't be bothered.

I suggest that you get a better understanding of the English language. If you meant the shed would like it then that is what you should have said in the first place. The way you implied shed's approval came over as you approving what I said as well. I would like to know who is your ghostwriter for your posts? ;) ;)
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I was being facetious.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

546176767D4476767D7A76130 wrote: I was being facetious.

You were being Weenie!
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

We need to get focused in this thread, too much banter and not enough ideas.  :-/

I think Ben C is working on something Big !

He doesn`t plan to tank this season and needs to field a team fans want to watch .

Maybe trade a guy like Cruz for a young MLB ready player . I think the Cruz hype is just that Hype. Kid hasn`t done anything . 

The guy knows what he is doing.

Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

002B2A2F2F2A2D103722372A2C2D430 wrote: We need to get focused in this thread, too much banter and not enough ideas.  :-/

He doesn`t plan to tank this season and needs to field a team fans want to watch .

Maybe trade a guy like Cruz for a young MLB ready player . I think the Cruz hype is just that Hype. Kid hasn`t done anything . 

you could be right (especially about knowing what he is doing). But it does seem like a good season to tank. He is not going to be able to make moves to make the team a contender. Hayes and maybe a couple pitchers are the only possibilities to make the team from the farm system. Barring getting 3 aces from Kuhl, Taillon, Keller, Brubaker, Crowe, Brault and a couple of lights out relievers this team isn't going anywhere.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

0F29283F29394A0 wrote: We need to get focused in this thread, too much banter and not enough ideas.  :-/

you could be right (especially about knowing what he is doing).  But it does seem like a good season to tank.  He is not going to be able to make moves to make the team a contender.  Hayes and maybe a couple pitchers are the only possibilities to make the team from the farm system.  Barring getting 3 aces from Kuhl, Taillon, Keller, Brubaker, Crowe, Brault and a couple of lights out relievers [highlight]this team isn't going anywhere.[/highlight] 

Exactly. The roster's filled with guys who managed to only win one out of every three games. Yet some are whining that BC's dumping guys. I've stopped trying to make sense out of that.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Because the guys they get won't even play. We'll be lucky to win one out if every four. Great thinking there.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7C495E5E556C5E5E55525E3B0 wrote: Because the guys they get won't even play.  We'll be lucky to win one out if every four.  Great thinking there.

if they win one out of every four, and assuming they play 162 games, we are looking at 41-121. Not very promising. :'(
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

As things stand at this moment, I'd take one of four before I'd take one of three.

Our only saving grace is that we're in the NL- Central division. Otherwise, it would be a sure thing.