4/24 Game Thread - Bucs @ Cubs

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

The 2022 Bucs are like the old joke,

How much gas do we have?

I don't know the needle says its half full or half empty!
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Looking through this thread, I count more than one member who was less than happy with the record-setting loss.

I'm not miserable, but thanks for telling me how I feel.

I feel good that the team recovered with a good win.

What's that make?  The first?  Second?  No, it's the fourth time that I wrote that
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

What motivates BOB to field a competitive club when he knows that his fans will travel back in time 60 years or more to defend the worst of the worst?

If 21 (of all numbers) isn't enough to give up and 0 isn't too few for our team to score, then what WILL it take to get folks a little upset?

These are fair questions.  NWWL.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

447166666D5466666D6A66030 wrote: What motivates BOB to field a competitive club when he knows that his fans will travel back in time 60 years or more to defend the worst of the worst?

If 21 (of all numbers) isn't enough to give up and 0 isn't too few, what WILL it take to get folks a little upset?

These are fair questions.  NWWL.
It was one game. Big deal. You are just agenda building. 3 is greater than 21 but continue the bash. The corner you have painted yourself in is gonna get real small in the near future.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

How is it a bash?  I didn't increase the runs against.  I can't subtract from the runs scored.  It was what it was.  We're discussing the outcome of the game.

I'm no more bashing than you're continuing to apologize for the results.

You can spin it as :"one game."

It was the worst performance in the history of the team. THE (meaning-one) worst.