Official Minor League Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Official Minor League Thread

Post by Doc »

PooperScooper ! wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:01 pm Peguero should be given a chance at 1b next season when Cruz goes back to short. Yeah he plays ss/2nd but maybe the power is for real and he is 6`2 and not 5`10 . Gonzales /Glenn /Triolo and Termarr can fill in the rest.
That thought occurred to me the other day, too. If they're unwilling to move Cruz to 1B because his arm would be wasted, then maybe Peguero is a consideration.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:41 pm Jesus H Christopher, we can't make everyone move to first base.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. We don't have anyone to play there now, and there doesn't appear to be anyone in the system who can, either.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Both Bubba Chandler and Jones pitched very good games for the Curve, and Indians last night. If those two continue to develop, and with Paul Skenes not too far from the Majors the Pirates could have something special. Also as long as everyone remains healthy! One cannot help to dream of those 3 as anchors of a starting rotation.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Termarr is at least a year away. Maybe toward the end of 2025
Possum

Post by Possum »

Per 93.7 The Fan's Ben Cherrington show, his asst gm Kevan Graves stated that Henry Davis would not do any catching while he is on rehab assignment with Indianapolis. All they want him to do is hit the ball. :x :x :x :x
Let's Go Bucs
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

I think I would also add- Catch the ball!!
PooperScooper !

Post by PooperScooper ! »

Termarr needs to swing the bat more, too many walks and strikeouts. I wonder how many were looking ? Was the pitching bad ? He can and should be making way more contact .
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

They just said that last night 9-19 Nick Gonzales hit for the cycle and had three hits
today. Williams is still here!! :?:
Possum

Post by Possum »

Here are the sites of the Pirate's Affiliates for 2024

AAA Indianpolis Indians

AA Altoona Curve

High A Greensboro Grasshoppers

Single A Bradenton Mauraders
Let's Go Bucs