Cherington - 2

Musgrove - 1
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

3A212C2D242827490 wrote: The current count is:

Cherington - 2

Musgrove - 1
Where is Josh Bell who I put in this morning?
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

406D60717667703033020 wrote: Musgrove. I know it's not his fault that his bottom of the rotation stuff is miscast as a top of the rotation starter. But he put his team in the hole by the 3rd inning. He has to do better.

Honorable mention-the rest of the lineup. Honorable honorable mention-Shelton for sitting Tucker after a 2-hit game on a day he wants a SS to rest Newman and devises a lineup whose last 4 batters were the void of Polanco, Stallings, Dyson and Gonzalez.   
I hear you Bobster but a pitcher who gives up only three runs gives his team a realistic chance of winning. ONE HIT doesn't

get it down
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

053B3E36253D3D3616332437520 wrote: Musgrove. I know it's not his fault that his bottom of the rotation stuff is miscast as a top of the rotation starter. But he put his team in the hole by the 3rd inning. He has to do better.

Honorable mention-the rest of the lineup. Honorable honorable mention-Shelton for sitting Tucker after a 2-hit game on a day he wants a SS to rest Newman and devises a lineup whose last 4 batters were the void of Polanco, Stallings, Dyson and Gonzalez.   
I hear you Bobster but a pitcher who gives up only three runs gives his team a realistic chance of winning. ONE HIT doesn't

get it down
I know. Of course it was 3 runs in less than 6 innings, not 3 in 9. The lack of offense was worse but I didn't want to single out anyone when they all sucked. Even Evans' hit didn't leave the infield grass. I'm just frustrated that the starting pitching is so thin that our top 2 would be the bottom 2 on good teams and our "#1" gives up 3 runs before the 6th inning is over and Joe Blockhead raved about what a strong performance that was. The standard can't be set that low. :(
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

The current count is:

Cherington - 2

Musgrove - 1

Bell - 1
2drfischer@gmail.c

SOG/GOG

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

I give one half vote to Major League Baseball for creating and operating a system that promotes a competitive imbalance among the 30 franchises.
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

The current count is:

Cherington - 2

Musgrove - 1

Bell - 1

Nutting - .5

MLB - .5
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

496469787F6E79393A0B0 wrote: Musgrove. I know it's not his fault that his bottom of the rotation stuff is miscast as a top of the rotation starter. But he put his team in the hole by the 3rd inning. He has to do better.

get it down
I know. Of course it was 3 runs in less than 6 innings, not 3 in 9. The lack of offense was worse but I didn't want to single out anyone when they all sucked. Even Evans' hit didn't leave the infield grass. I'm just frustrated that the starting pitching is so thin that our top 2 would be the bottom 2 on good teams and our "#1" gives up 3 runs before the 6th inning is over and Joe Blockhead raved about what a strong performance that was. The standard can't be set that low. :(   

Now on that I have to agree
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

The current standings are:

GOG

Rodriguez - 1

Feliz - 1

Cherington - 1

Williams - 0.5

Crick - 0.5

SOC

Keller - 1

Frazier - 1
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

297F697D726878737E695B7C767A727735781B0 wrote: I give one half vote to Bob Nutting for his grave mismanagement of his organization.

I give one half vote to Major League Baseball for creating and operating a system that promotes a competitive imbalance among the 30 franchises.
I believe that you will have to give Bob Nutting one half vote for every GOG