Official Game Thread - 6/8 - Bucs vs Dodgers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I appreciate the hustle and all of Reynolds out there, but he isn't a centerfielder.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5E60656D7E66666D4D687F6C3B090 wrote: Hayes is unreal!
I guess his HR wasn't real after all. He's picking up the ways of the Pirates.
By the end of the season, they'll have an entire catalog of follies. The two balls not caught at the pitchers mound. Craig. Now Hayes. 

What amazes me is the attention to detail that someone actually kept an eye on him as he rounded the bases.

What happened?  Did Hayes fail to touch one of the bases as he ran them?

He missed 1B. :(

How is that possible?  He's a finely tuned athlete who's in control of his body's movements.  He's not a butterfly.

He was hustling for extra bases at that point before realizing the ball struck the foul pole. But he should have realized it and gone back when he saw it was a HR.

How is it possible for a player to miss a base?  They're not postage stamped-sized, and THEY'RE STATIONARY!!! 
I just turned the game on. It's hard to believe. On the other hand, it's hard to believe what Craig did. What was our first base coach looking at?
Nice try and hustle by Reynolds!!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

56686D65766E6E654560776433010 wrote: Hayes is unreal!
By the end of the season, they'll have an entire catalog of follies. The two balls not caught at the pitchers mound. Craig. Now Hayes. 

What amazes me is the attention to detail that someone actually kept an eye on him as he rounded the bases.

How is that possible?  He's a finely tuned athlete who's in control of his body's movements.  He's not a butterfly.

He was hustling for extra bases at that point before realizing the ball struck the foul pole. But he should have realized it and gone back when he saw it was a HR.

How is it possible for a player to miss a base?  They're not postage stamped-sized, and THEY'RE STATIONARY!!! 
I just turned the game on. It's hard to believe. On the other hand, it's hard to believe what Craig did. What was our first base coach looking at?
Nice try and hustle by Reynolds!!
I agree, he is not a center fielder.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Robbie gets the VIP's wife's name wrong....way to go Ishkabbibble
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

3-0
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

They should have reminded Shreve there were two outs, he doesn't have to pitch to three batters this inning
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

6856535B4850505B7B5E495A0D3F0 wrote: Hayes is unreal!

I guess the team still hasn't reached rock bottom. How much lower can they go?
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

604D40515647501013220 wrote: I know Difo and Evans seem to serve similar purpose, but I thought for sure that Tom was going to go
I'm very surprised about Difo. He's versatile and hitting .296 as one of the NL's top PHers. He won't clear waivers. Can't see how Tom is better for the team.
Obviously Difo was making more money than Tom, hense the move
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Now I'm confused again. 2 outs, you're pinch hitting, but you're using the more versatile defensive player, Gamel, to be the first PH used....why not Tom?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

4A6F6C6C79526F676572000 wrote: I know Difo and Evans seem to serve similar purpose, but I thought for sure that Tom was going to go
I'm very surprised about Difo. He's versatile and hitting .296 as one of the NL's top PHers. He won't clear waivers. Can't see how Tom is better for the team.
Obviously Difo was making more money than Tom, hense the move
I'm hoping it's because they have a trade worked out. Otherwise, I need to hear why Difo and not Gamel or Tom