Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

Off Season Thread

Post by Ecbucs »

looks like Dyson and a host of other similar players will still be around after the first of the year.

Will be an exciting time of year for Bucco fans trying to guess who we get.
WildwoodDave

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave »

321413060F0314020A610 wrote: Pirates outright Maile Murphy Martin Rios and Kramer. Tropeano claimed by the Mets

referring back to yesterdays article in the PG. The Pandemic cost clubs millions.
WildwoodDave

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave »

455E53525B5758360 wrote: The Indians exercise their option on Robereo Perez for a 2. What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

The current standings are:

Astros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Blue Jays- Dolis(2).....................................................................2

Indians - Perez(2)......................................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1)...............................................................1

Mariners - Graveman(1).............................................................1

Braves - Almonte (.5)..............................................................0.5

Meantime Cherington continues to do his imitation of a potted plant.

Perez did not have a good year in 2020. I try to be fair when teams only played 60 games. I give him a 2
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

Adjustment for Wildwood Dave:

Astros - Gurriel(3).....................................................................3

Marlins - Marte(3)......................................................................3

Yankees - Britton(3)...................................................................3

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

Blue Jays- Dolis(2).....................................................................2

Nationals - Harrison(1)...............................................................1

Mariners - Graveman(1).............................................................1

Braves - Almonte (.5)..............................................................0.5

WildwoodDave

Off Season Thread

Post by WildwoodDave »

554E43424B4748260 wrote: Adjustment for Wildwood Dave:

Indians - Perez(2.5)...................................................................2

I forgot Almonte. .5 as well- wanted to give him a 0 but that would be unkind
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

The Cubs exercise their option on Anthony Rizzo for a 3.  What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Meantime Cherington continues to twittle his thumbs..
2drfischer@gmail.c

Off Season Thread

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

6C777A7B727E711F0 wrote: The Cubs exercise their option on Anthony Rizzo for a 3.  What say you Greenweenie and Wildwood Dave?

Cubs - Rizzo(3).......................................................................3

Meantime Cherington continues to twittle his thumbs..

How can a potted plant twittle its thumbs?
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

I believe it's "twiddle," but I could be wrong.

Either way, the Cubs get a 3 from me, also, for Rizzo.

I guess we're excited about the twittles that we have under control.
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

1F2A3D3D360F3D3D36313D580 wrote: I believe it's "twiddle," but I could be wrong. 

Either way, the Cubs get a 3 from me, also, for Rizzo.

I guess we're excited about the twittles that we have under control.
It's twiddle. So glad that is cleared up. We now return to our regularly scheduled program. :)
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

D-D-D-DUMP. Chris Archer has been salary dumped. Now bring in a LMG to replace him and BOB pockets another $11 million. CHA-CHING!!!