Game thread - August 5 - vs Orioles

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

072A27363120377774450 wrote: Keller looked good. A couple fluke hits in the inning the Orioles scored. I caught a replay of Cruz's check swing. Didn't look like a swing and the ump was in no position to call it. At least I won't have to hear Joe Block this weekend. I walked past Robbie a couple times. It was Cedric Mullens bobblehead night and he hammered Keller's first pitch for a double. At least tonight isn't another Oriole bobblehead night. 
Hope you enjoy your time at Camden Yards. I was there in 2008. Love the backdrop in RF. Good restaurants in the Inner Harbor
I live just outside of Baltimore. I guess the Orioles are still my #2 team but I rarely go the ballpark or even watch them on TV.
I go to Baltimore once a year to take my wife to John Hopkins for a check up. Love those Maryland Crabs!!
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1E20252D3E26262D0D283F2C7B490 wrote: Keller looked good. A couple fluke hits in the inning the Orioles scored. I caught a replay of Cruz's check swing. Didn't look like a swing and the ump was in no position to call it. At least I won't have to hear Joe Block this weekend. I walked past Robbie a couple times. It was Cedric Mullens bobblehead night and he hammered Keller's first pitch for a double. At least tonight isn't another Oriole bobblehead night. 
Hope you enjoy your time at Camden Yards. I was there in 2008. Love the backdrop in RF. Good restaurants in the Inner Harbor
I live just outside of Baltimore. I guess the Orioles are still my #2 team but I rarely go the ballpark or even watch them on TV.
I go to Baltimore once a year to take my wife to John Hopkins for a check up. Love those Maryland Crabs!!
Crabs are awesome!!!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5E737E6F68796E2E2D1C0 wrote: Keller looked good. A couple fluke hits in the inning the Orioles scored. I caught a replay of Cruz's check swing. Didn't look like a swing and the ump was in no position to call it. At least I won't have to hear Joe Block this weekend. I walked past Robbie a couple times. It was Cedric Mullens bobblehead night and he hammered Keller's first pitch for a double. At least tonight isn't another Oriole bobblehead night. 
Crabs are awesome!!!
I thought Jersey Crabs were good but Maryland"s are better