Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Wildwoodcoach

Re: Official Game Thread - 9/14 - Bucs vs Nats

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Game was 1hour and 50 min.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Awesome day, it was "Mister Man's Day Off" I mean, who could be expected to go to school on a day like today?

For those wondering about Keller, you could see at the game he was on empty, if he hadn't gotten the last out in the 8th, he was going to be removed. I was still surprised it was Bednar came in for the save though!

And yes, the few of us around that remembered last nights game, were worried when they didn't score with second and third and no outs.

Dollar dog day, I had two, for the record.

Connor Joe tossed my son a baseball, and he in turn gave it to a little girl. I was so proud of him.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

Surgnbuck wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 pm Awesome day, it was "Mister Man's Day Off" I mean, who could be expected to go to school on a day like today?

For those wondering about Keller, you could see at the game he was on empty, if he hadn't gotten the last out in the 8th, he was going to be removed. I was still surprised it was Bednar came in for the save though!

And yes, the few of us around that remembered last nights game, were worried when they didn't score with second and third and no outs.

Connor Joe tossed my son a baseball, and he in turn gave it to a little girl. I was so proud of him.
good job by your son. Also way to bring in another win.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Surgnbuck wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 pm Awesome day, it was "Mister Man's Day Off" I mean, who could be expected to go to school on a day like today?

Wait, you ate only two?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Yeah, we had class tonight, not good to load up on hot dogs. Besides, I had a pot roast in the slow cooker I was saving my appetite for.