Kuhl Rights the Ship - Pirates v. Nats 7/16

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

steve49

Post by steve49 »

6C474B4247461C11280 wrote: Gosh Cutch ... 0-7 ?
Wow, and here I'd hoped the time off over the break would help his thumb heal.  Haven't seen a star crash this hard since they started testing for PEDS.

Wow .. 0-8 . Thank God mate put him and the Nationals out of their misery.
Quail

Post by Quail »

Well that was an interesting game. I think Ernie Banks would have approved ;)

What a great outing for Chad Kuhl. Frazier and Marte were outstanding. And, perhaps most surprising of all- for the second game in a row Jon Niese does a nice job out of the bullpen.

I know Taillon and Glasnow have better 'stuff' than Kuhl but I love his power sinker and his control. The kid looks poised on the mound. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he ended up being the most successful of the three in the long run.
massbucsfan

Post by massbucsfan »

0B2F3B33365A0 wrote: Well that was an interesting game. I think Ernie Banks would have approved  ;)

What a great outing for Chad Kuhl. Frazier and Marte were outstanding. And, perhaps most surprising of all- for the second game in a row Jon Niese does a nice job out of the bullpen.

I know Taillon and Glasnow have better 'stuff' than Kuhl but I love his power sinker and his control. The kid looks poised on the mound. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he ended up being the most successful of the three in the long run. ok your crazy :D
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

0521353D38540 wrote: Well that was an interesting game. I think Ernie Banks would have approved  ;)

I know Taillon and Glasnow have better 'stuff' than Kuhl but I love his power sinker and his control. The kid looks poised on the mound. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he ended up being the most successful of the three in the long run.

I'm really liking Kuhl as well. He's got to be in the rotation. That was a masterpiece against a very good team.