Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by GreenWeenie »

No wonder we finish last.
shedman

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by shedman »

4A7F6868635A68686364680D0 wrote: No wonder we finish last.
---

We finish last because of BOB
GreenWeenie

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by GreenWeenie »

We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.
Bobster21

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by Bobster21 »

1B2E3939320B39393235395C0 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.
LOL. I can just image the Pirates' version of the Astros' high tech sign stealing would be a guy with binoculars, tapping out Morse code over the telegraph. ;D
WildwoodDave

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by WildwoodDave »

230E03121504135350610 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.
LOL. I can just image the Pirates' version of the Astros' high tech sign stealing would be a guy with binoculars, tapping out Morse code over the telegraph.  ;D

One thing that you probably are not aware, :DBobster. Doc, is the

authority when it comes to binoculars. I will let him tell you- I am sure he won't omit anything.
WildwoodDave

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by WildwoodDave »

0B3530382B333338183D2A395C0 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.
LOL. I can just image the Pirates' version of the Astros' high tech sign stealing would be a guy with binoculars, tapping out Morse code over the telegraph.  ;D

authority when it comes to binoculars. I will let him tell you- I am sure he won't omit anything.
However, if he fails to comply in a few days, I will be glad to fill in
DemDog

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by DemDog »

587578696E7F68282B1A0 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.

Being an out of owner Bobster you might not realize that the guy with the binoculars could just tap out the pitch in Morse Code to the Gulf Tower and they can use their lights to telegraph the pitch. Of course, that would not work for day games.
Bobster21

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by Bobster21 »

5E7F775E757D1A0 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.

Being an out of owner Bobster you might not realize that the guy with the binoculars could just tap out the pitch in Morse Code to the Gulf Tower and they can use their lights to telegraph the pitch.  Of course, that would not work for day games.
More likely, Nutting would save on electricity and put someone in the tower with candles. "One if by fastball, two if by curve." :)
shedman

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by shedman »

7B4540485B434348684D5A492C0 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.

___

I am not at all sure that what Doc was doing with binoculars was legal???
WildwoodDave

Danny Murtaugh- HOFer?

Post by WildwoodDave »

405B56575E525D330 wrote: We have all kinds of stuff working against us, including people who still go around using Morse Code.  No wonder BOB's such a tightwad.  He's PAYING guys like it was 80 years ago.

___

I am not at all sure that what Doc was doing with binoculars was legal???

As far as his wife was concerned it certainly wasn't