Game thread- August 9 vs Tigers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Well, that was anti-climatic. He didn't even put the ball in play.

I wonder if there's any more of that chicken left. If not, I know I have the Italian spice.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

567B76676071662625140 wrote: McKenry is becoming unbearable at a Blockesque level. I'm really tired of how many new slang terms he and Brown can invent. And someone on the production team needs to inform him that it isn't necessary to say "Brownie" before or after most comments. 
I had the radio side, so I got to hear Bob Walk and Joe Block give us a rundown on the area around Pasadena, CA
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Final score: Tigers 2, Pirates 1, Brownie 36.

Not having much baseball stuff to hold my interest, I decided to count how many times McKenry said, "Brownie." I counted 36 but may have missed a couple.

Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Brownie
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Why do I want to go make some brownies now?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

032522373E3225333B500 wrote: McKenry is becoming unbearable at a Blockesque level. I'm really tired of how many new slang terms he and Brown can invent. And someone on the production team needs to inform him that it isn't necessary to say "Brownie" before or after most comments. 
I had the radio side, so I got to hear Bob Walk and Joe Block give us a rundown on the area around Pasadena, CA

If they pair Block with McKenry we can at least avoid that broadcast. But with McKenry ruining the Brown broadcast, the only option is to switch to Block, who is hideous in his own right. There's no escape!
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

First of all, you guys WATCH/listen to this stuff? Nothing better going on over there?

Counting the Brownies? That has to be a new low. :)

Way too much time on your hands.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

4075626269506262696E62070 wrote: First of all, you guys WATCH/listen to this stuff?  Nothing better going on over there?

Counting the Brownies?  That has to be a new low.  :)

Yes, it's come to this. :'(
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I have no idea why they have to have a radio and tv team....practically everyone does it......Just stick with Brown and Walk
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

4C796E6E655C6E6E65626E0B0 wrote: First of all, you guys WATCH/listen to this stuff?  Nothing better going on over there?

Counting the Brownies?  That has to be a new low.  :)

I don't know what's lower....us listening and watching, or you just popping in for the condensed version ;)
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

0D2B2C39303C2B3D355E0 wrote: So back to that chicken, because I know you're wondering. It's a pepperoni pizza chicken. You slice open a chicken breast, you salt and pepper it, because you ALWAYS salt and pepper everything. Then you put on some Italian spice. It's amazing, they make this stuff called "Italian spice"  There's no other ethnicity with a spice. Just Italian. So, now I know I got the good stuff.

Then, you lay on pepperoni. They showed like perfect rows, heck with that, I got this giant package of pepperoni, and if I don't use it on this chicken, the kids are just going to feed it to the dogs.

Then, you put on cheese. They showed mozzarella and I'm thinking, "I'm putting on GD Italian spice. I'm not stopping at one cheese." So I got Romano and Parmesan, but not that Parmesan in the green cans, like real, actual Parmesan cheese.

Then you fold the chicken back together. You put more of that pepperoni on it, keeping in mind if you skimp, what your dog's farts are going to be like if they are getting all the pepperoni.

Then, you put on more of that Italian spice. I tasted some of it, it's really good, you can put it on ANYTHING. It's effing magical. You think Lucky Charms was the bomb when they added unicorns, wait till you sprinkle on some Italian spice.

Anyhow, then you put on more of the cheese. The video they sprinkled it on real dainty like, I just covered it because like the pepperoni, I don't want the dogs eating that cheese.

Then you cover all of that with sauce, I favored Paul Newman's Sockarooni, it's the Italian Spice of sauce made by a dead guy.

You bake it way longer than the recipe called for, simply because I have four times the recommended ingredients on this thing.

It's so good. I layed it over those broad no yolk noodles. I don't buy the no yolk noodles for health reasons, I just like the picture on the package.

Well, not everything. If you are using ingredients like capers which are usually packed in a salty brine, or something that contains salty cheeses like real feta cheese, not the crap that grocery stores sell. In most cases, you need to adjust a recipe for salt depending on the other ingredients.
In any case your recipe sounds wonderful.