Kela to IL

Post by DemDog »

To get back on the original topic

Kela Has COVID-19
GreenWeenie

Kela to IL

Post by GreenWeenie »

Someone saw what he has. :(

Hoping that he responds well to treatment and bounces back soon.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Kela to IL

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

0A2B230A21294E0 wrote: For a bad team, the fewer games the better. Even bad teams have an occasional good stretch of games. But over the long run the cream rises to the top and the anvil sinks to the bottom. If the Pirates have a good stretch within the small schedule there might not be enough other games to show how bad they truly are.
the silver lining is that the season (sixty games will go quickly. We won't be forced to endure the agonizing 162 game schedule
Another silver lining is less of Joe Block. You can't put a price on that. 

It's sad that among the better alternatives to listening to him is not listening at all.

I wonder if there is a way to just "mute" Block when he talks just like you can do on Zoom?  Now that would be great.

If we humans had that power, just think how nice this world would be.
shedman

Kela to IL

Post by shedman »

5305130708120209041321060C00080D4F02610 wrote: For a bad team, the fewer games the better. Even bad teams have an occasional good stretch of games. But over the long run the cream rises to the top and the anvil sinks to the bottom. If the Pirates have a good stretch within the small schedule there might not be enough other games to show how bad they truly are.
the silver lining is that the season (sixty games will go quickly. We won't be forced to endure the agonizing 162 game schedule

It's sad that among the better alternatives to listening to him is not listening at all.

I wonder if there is a way to just "mute" Block when he talks just like you can do on Zoom?  Now that would be great.

______

I know, everytime Paul talked about his hole in one, I would just mute him.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Kela to IL

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

69727F7E777B741A0 wrote: For a bad team, the fewer games the better. Even bad teams have an occasional good stretch of games. But over the long run the cream rises to the top and the anvil sinks to the bottom. If the Pirates have a good stretch within the small schedule there might not be enough other games to show how bad they truly are.

______

I know, everytime Paul talked about his hole in one, I would just mute him.

I think we need to tie his legs to his golf bag and toss him in the lake.
fjk090852-7

Kela to IL

Post by fjk090852-7 »

According to Jason Mackey Kela will be active for the Bucs series vs the Reds beginning tomorrow.
BenM

Kela to IL

Post by BenM »

I hope he pitches lights out. He might be our most valuable trade chip.
fjk090852-7

Kela to IL

Post by fjk090852-7 »

It is a big If, but if Kela didn’t get Covid, Santana was not suspended, and Burdi was injury free the Pirates would be at least a .500 team at this time.