SOG/GOG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

123F32232435226261500 wrote: Holland pitched well but Frazier won the game. I'll pick Frazier.
Frazier for SOG
Surgnbuck

SOG/GOG

Post by Surgnbuck »

Shedman for SOG. This might be the last chance to nominate him, for doing the GOG/SOG thread.

2drfischer@gmail.c

SOG/GOG

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Heredia for SOG. He drove in two and threw out a runner at third. Nice work for a guy who's gotten off to a rough start.
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

The current count is:

Frazier - 3

Holland - 1

Heredia - 1
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

The current standings are:

GOG

Rodriguez - 1

Feliz - 1

Williams - 0.5

Crick - 0.5

SOC

Keller - 1

Frazier - 1
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

My vote for Goat of the Game goes to Cherington for sitting there and doing nothing with a roster full of minor leaguers and expecting them to compete against major leaguers.

The current count is:

Cherington - 1
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

If the bosses don't hustle, then we shouldn't expect the employees to.
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

332825242D212E400 wrote: My vote for Goat of the Game goes to Cherington for sitting there and doing nothing with a roster full of minor leaguers and expecting them to compete against major leaguers.

The current count is:

Cherington - 1
Josh Bell -has done absolutely nothing
Bobster21

SOG/GOG

Post by Bobster21 »

Musgrove. I know it's not his fault that his bottom of the rotation stuff is miscast as a top of the rotation starter. But he put his team in the hole by the 3rd inning. He has to do better.

Honorable mention-the rest of the lineup. Honorable honorable mention-Shelton for sitting Tucker after a 2-hit game on a day he wants a SS to rest Newman and devises a lineup whose last 4 batters were the void of Polanco, Stallings, Dyson and Gonzalez.
SCBucco

SOG/GOG

Post by SCBucco »

0E232E3F38293E7E7D4C0 wrote: Musgrove. I know it's not his fault that his bottom of the rotation stuff is miscast as a top of the rotation starter. But he put his team in the hole by the 3rd inning. He has to do better.

Honorable mention-the rest of the lineup. Honorable honorable mention-Shelton for sitting Tucker after a 2-hit game on a day he wants a SS to rest Newman and devises a lineup whose last 4 batters were the void of Polanco, Stallings, Dyson and Gonzalez.   

Agree with HM, but that lies squarely on Cherrington IMO for not making any decent moves in the offseason. I too wouldn't have sat Tucker. He needs to play since this season is a punt, but there are few options on this roster as far as bats.