Official Game Thread - 4/14 - Bucs vs Padres

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Just saw a stat on MLB Network the Pirates in this 4-1 stretch they are in are averaging 6 runs per game, have a run differential of +16 , and have a team ERA of 2.60. Now it’s only a small sample size but keep doing these things on a consistent basis and you will win more games then you lose.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1E39282C29340B3F282929344D0 wrote: Just saw a stat on MLB Network the Pirates in this 4-1 stretch they are in are averaging 6 runs per game, have a run differential of +16 , and have a team ERA of 2.60.  Now it’s only a small sample size but keep doing these things on a consistent basis and you will win more games then you lose.
are you suggesting that the bucs could finish over 500?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

0C32373F2C34343F1F3A2D3E695B0 wrote: Just saw a stat on MLB Network the Pirates in this 4-1 stretch they are in are averaging 6 runs per game, have a run differential of +16 , and have a team ERA of 2.60.  Now it’s only a small sample size but keep doing these things on a consistent basis and you will win more games then you lose.
are you suggesting that the bucs could finish over 500?
Nope definitely not just saying they are winning games now and I’m going to enjoy it while it last. I’ll continue to stand by the fact that I still don’t think this Pirates team will be anywhere close to being historically bad record wise.