Official Game Thread - 6/5 - Bucs vs Marlins

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

604641545D51465058330 wrote: This game is starting to look like how my day is going.

Looked so promising, heading to the school picnic at Kennywood. Car breaks down (after I had supposedly been assured it was fixed). So Mister Man loses out on that. My brother is able to come get me. I call the insurance company to use my roadside assistance. Get a text back, name of the company towing, and expected time of arrival.

That time came and went. So I called them. They said they were on hold for 45 minutes trying to get payment authorization. So I called insurance company again.

Finally, an hour later, after all kinds of excuses and such, my car is at the dealership. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of nonsense from them to prevent them from saying is covered by warranty.

However, in the long run, my brother was there when I needed, he's coming over tomorrow to hang out and have dinner. Mister Man was out riding his scooter throughout the neighborhood and still had a great time on a wonderful day..

That leads me to believe, the Bucs are coming back to win this thing
Nutting doesn't own a towing company, does he? ;)
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

:D :D :D :D :D
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

so yuck this is
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

684E495C55594E58503B0 wrote: This game is starting to look like how my day is going.

Looked so promising, heading to the school picnic at Kennywood. Car breaks down (after I had supposedly been assured it was fixed). So Mister Man loses out on that. My brother is able to come get me. I call the insurance company to use my roadside assistance. Get a text back, name of the company towing, and expected time of arrival.

That time came and went. So I called them. They said they were on hold for 45 minutes trying to get payment authorization. So I called insurance company again.

Finally, an hour later, after all kinds of excuses and such, my car is at the dealership. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of nonsense from them to prevent them from saying is covered by warranty.

However, in the long run, my brother was there when I needed, he's coming over tomorrow to hang out and have dinner. Mister Man was out riding his scooter throughout the neighborhood and still had a great time on a wonderful day..

Obviously left him in too long
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Gopher balls once again do a Pirates starter in.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

De Jong isn't executing his pitches.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

7F41444C5F47474C6C495E4D1A280 wrote: This game is starting to look like how my day is going.

Obviously left him in too long
At least they weren't cheap HR's.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Tucker must have had a hot date, one pitch and out of there
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pirates are on auto out mode right now. Need someone to break the cycle
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6D4B4C59505C4B5D553E0 wrote: Pirates are on auto out mode right now.   Need someone to break the cycle
10 straight retired.