Kang back?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

Kang back?

Post by SammyKhalifa »

46676F466D65020 wrote: This is where you're supposed to throw in the title of the book so people who don't have it/haven't read it will be encouraged to look for it.
"Pirate Gold: The 1960 Season."

I bought the book and really enjoyed it.  Often go back to it for a quick read of what happened on a certain day that year.  It brings back some golden memories of a 12 yr old boy in love with baseball and especially the Battlin' Bucs.  Great job Bobster!

One of my Dad's greatest memories is the one day he ever skipped school, Game 7.
DemDog

Kang back?

Post by DemDog »

063438382C1E3D34393C3334550 wrote: This is where you're supposed to throw in the title of the book so people who don't have it/haven't read it will be encouraged to look for it.
"Pirate Gold: The 1960 Season."

I bought the book and really enjoyed it.  Often go back to it for a quick read of what happened on a certain day that year.  It brings back some golden memories of a 12 yr old boy in love with baseball and especially the Battlin' Bucs.  Great job Bobster!

One of my Dad's greatest memories is the one day he ever skipped school, Game 7.

A great reason indeed to skip school. I sure wish I had done the same.