Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ChillinStation

Official Game Thread - 6/15 - Bucs @ Cubs

Post by ChillinStation »

WTF it was 3-2 Cubs then I lost the stream
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Bucs not only NOT raising the Jolly Roger, it looks like they've raised the white flag
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Hope I brought it back to front page. Looks like the Bucs got their "strand the leadoff double" game intact.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Just when you think Jack is ready to make that climb to stardom, he reverts back to Suwingandamisski.

The worst part about these last two games, is the Pirates looked sharp, confident, and then end up imploding in one inning, and then look defeated from there on.

This game was a chance to get a win up in the win in one of the two games they are behind total against the Brewers.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Perdomo pitching second night in a row.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Would not surprise me one bit to see the Pirates bring back Underwhelming tomorrow
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Perdomo and Zastryzny go back to back innings of putting up zeroes.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Bucs just swinging away just to get it over, Brown and Walk being very critical of their approaches last couple innings.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

6C4A4D58515D4A5C543F0 wrote: Just when you think Jack is ready to make that climb to stardom, he reverts back to Suwingandamisski.

The worst part about these last two games, is the Pirates looked sharp, confident, and then end up imploding in one inning, and then look defeated from there on.

This game was a chance to get a win up in the win in one of the two games they are behind total against the Brewers.

On top of all that- or, at least in addition to all that- they've allowed another team to crawl its way into it.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Disgusting watching them put their tails between their legs. I don't want to hear any superlatives about the Cubs. They win the last two games on the strength of two big innings featuring botched defense, walks, a ton of infield hits.

The Bucs flat out gave away this series, and I'm really kind of PO'd they didn't seem to even put up a fight.

I hope someone is turning over tables in the locker room, something. They need some sort of spark. Thought that they got that from Bido yesterday, but their butts landed in the fire.