Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Kovalwat

6/22 game thread

Post by Kovalwat »

We tie it in the bottom of the 11th. 1-1
SCBucco

6/22 game thread

Post by SCBucco »

Nova's second good start in a row. Time to deal him quickly.
rucker59@gmail.com

6/22 game thread

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Crazy! Both teams score in the 11th on errors by the respective catchers.

E-2 results in a run for both teams.

Glasnow’s Game now. This is highleverage.
rucker59@gmail.com

6/22 game thread

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Correction: it looks like the error on Az was E-5, not E-2.
Kovalwat

6/22 game thread

Post by Kovalwat »

Dang, 2-1 Diamondbacks. :-X
Kovalwat

6/22 game thread

Post by Kovalwat »

he Reds won and now we are only 6 games in front of the lowly Reds for last place.
Ecbucs

6/22 game thread

Post by Ecbucs »

killed by John Jay and Ketel Marte in this series.

Decent attendance of 24k (and really for this season 24k is a good turnout for Bucs)
SteadyFreddy

6/22 game thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

The losses really starting to pile up more and more for this team. This should have bben a win tonight period no excuses. The Bucs now 10-22 in their last 32 games since being 9 games over .500 at 26-17. As someone mentioned they are now only 6 games in front of the Reds. I know nothing will happen to anybody in this  organization seeing how inept management is but if this team dare finishes in last place this season as bad and as terrible as the Reds were to start the season record wise then major major changes need made all across the board for the Pirates. Hurdle’s postgame press conferences after these losses are all starting to all sound the same and it’s getting old and tiresome.
dmetz

6/22 game thread

Post by dmetz »

4hits in 13 innings.   Our offense is in a nosedive. 4 xbh in our last 4 games.

We're making more errors than xbhs.   (Our defense is a circus, as we all know, but still...)

Great start by Nova 8 ks too.  I was obviously wrong and the hand injury was legit messing with him

It's just proving to be unfortunate that our offense at the start of the year was a complete mirage.  We are in a nosedive and the red hot start the only thing making the team offensive numbers look respectable.

7th of 15 in wRC+ 5th in runs scored/g and dropping like a rock

RE: Dickerson. Not a good sign that hurdle and some players reached out via text but didn't hear back before the game Friday, though maybe they did and they're respecting his privacy. Hopefully. Hopefully no kids involved. Please.
SteadyFreddy

6/22 game thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

68616978760C0 wrote: 4hits in 13 innings.   Our offense is in a nosedive. 4 xbh in our last 4 games.

We're making more errors than xbhs.   (Our defense is a circus, as we all know, but still...)

Great start by Nova 8 ks too.  I was obviously wrong and the hand injury was legit messing with him

It's just proving to be unfortunate that our offense at the start of the year was a complete mirage.  We are in a nosedive and the red hot start the only thing making the team offensive numbers look respectable.

7th of 15 in wRC+ 5th in runs scored/g and dropping like a rock

RE: Dickerson.  Not a good sign that hurdle and some players reached out via text but didn't hear back before the game Friday, though maybe they did and they're respecting his privacy. Hopefully.     Hopefully no kids involved.   Please.

Absolutely. I know Dickerson just had a little baby before the season started and has another young child as well. Being a father of two young children my thoughts and prayers are definitely with the entire Dickerson family.