Josh Harrison Has Cleared Waivers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

193D24333E253326520 wrote: If we did all that and got rid of Marte, Polaco, and Dickerson. we could field an all LMG team and BOB would be in utopia.

You're outta your freaking mind!!  You are the one who wants to dump Marte, Polanco and Dickerson.  Get a life and live with what we got and you might live a life long enough to see more than 1 WS win.  And if the Bucs are not the team you want to live with then go out and find another team root for and bash when they don't operate like you want them to.

---

If you want to see outta your mind, just look in the mirror.  Just keep apologizing for a management team that has never won anything and never will.

Okay Kovalwat if you want to straighten out the Bucs why don't you start a GoFund Me page and raise the money to buyout Nutting and then do as you wish, do a clean sweep of management and players and get ready for the moaning and groaning about your moves when they don't go 162-0 in your first season as owner!
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

The Pirates seriously need to go take a long hard look at 3rd base this offseason and go spend some money in free agency and upgrade this position. Hayes obviously isn’t ready yet and we have seen I think enough of Moran this year to know he just isn’t a guy you can play everyday at 3rd base. He doesn’t hit for much power, he is slow, he can’t hit lefties, and his fielding is nothing special either. I been saying that I want the Pirates to try and sign Mike Moustakas if the Brewers don’t. I think he is very affordable for them and would be a good addition and would add some much needed power over at 3rd base. I just don’t think the Pirates can afford to go into next season with a platoon of Moran and Freese at 3rd base it’s not good enough and it needs to be better.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Fat chance of signing Moustakas Freddy! His agent is Scott Boras and he and the Bucs do not lineup well with his salary demands for Moustakas. A shame that it won't happen. But great suggestion on your part Freddy.