Glad to join

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave

Glad to join

Post by WildwoodDave »

We should get all the golfers together this summer. that will be one outing that I must respectfully decline. I learned a long time ago that Golf wasn't for me. On the other hand, doc and Shedman

will give you guys a run for your money.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Glad to join

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I'd be happy to organize a golf outing for those interested.
SyrBucco

Glad to join

Post by SyrBucco »

614048614A42250 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

We did somethings like that when McClatchy was the MGP.  We had an OBN Night at the game.  Got recognized on the scoreboard an all.  Had a meet up before the game at an upstairs pub that is not longer open just across the street for PNC.  What a night that was.  As for the golfers this might bring back some memories to SyrBucco but along with a guy named Jimbo we played some golf.  Maybe you want to get together for a tailgate party before a game sometime.  Just let us know and we can help get it organized.

What a great time it was!
DemDog

Glad to join

Post by DemDog »

1D373C0C3B2D2D214E0 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

We did somethings like that when McClatchy was the MGP.  We had an OBN Night at the game.  Got recognized on the scoreboard an all.  Had a meet up before the game at an upstairs pub that is not longer open just across the street for PNC.  What a night that was.  As for the golfers this might bring back some memories to SyrBucco but along with a guy named Jimbo we played some golf.  Maybe you want to get together for a tailgate party before a game sometime.  Just let us know and we can help get it organized.

What a great time it was!

SyrBucco, do you ever hear from Jimbo?