Golf Outing

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Golf Outing

Post by DemDog »

2A313C3D343837590 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

Now reveal which one of you guys is so tight that he still has the money left by the "tooth fairy"!   8-) 8-) 8-)

_____

Hey Possum, how about coming out and playing golf with us.  We could make it a scramble if you would be more comfortable with that.

Thanks for the invite guys. But the old lungs (COPD) and arthritic knees along with Mrs. Possum having some major surgery next week precludes me from joining you.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Golf Outing

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

62434B624941260 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

Now reveal which one of you guys is so tight that he still has the money left by the "tooth fairy"!   8-) 8-) 8-)

_____

Hey Possum, how about coming out and playing golf with us.  We could make it a scramble if you would be more comfortable with that.

Thanks for the invite guys.  But the old lungs (COPD) and arthritic knees along with Mrs. Possum having some major surgery next week precludes me from joining you.

Yikes, sorry to hear all that, Possum. Good luck to your better half with her procedure. Let us know how she does.
WildwoodDave

Golf Outing

Post by WildwoodDave »

7A2C3A2E213B2B202D3A082F25292124662B480 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

_____

Thanks for the invite guys.  But the old lungs (COPD) and arthritic knees along with Mrs. Possum having some major surgery next week precludes me from joining you.

Yikes, sorry to hear all that, Possum.  Good luck to your better half with her procedure.  Let us know how she does.
I am predicting doc will be the winner. Four shots over his brother. 7 shots over Shedman. Also predicting Shedman will need a new putter after he throws his into the lake in disgust
DemDog

Golf Outing

Post by DemDog »

6C52575F4C54545F7F5A4D5E3B0 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

_____

Yikes, sorry to hear all that, Possum.  Good luck to your better half with her procedure.  Let us know how she does.
I am predicting doc will be the winner. Four shots over his brother. 7 shots over Shedman. Also predicting Shedman will need a new putter after he throws his into the lake in disgust

Ha, Ha! I witness just that many years ago at my local country club. One of my playing partners buys this brand new driver. He was having a time getting used to it the first time out. We get to the 13th hole which has the pond from the 12th hole just to the right of the 13th tee. He duck hooks his drive and immediately gives his new driver a big swirl and a toss right into the pond on the 12th hole. He had to pay a caddy $25 to jump in the pond and retrieve the new driver. The never could hit that driver and junked it by the end of the season. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WildwoodDave

Golf Outing

Post by WildwoodDave »

07262E072C24430 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

_____

Ha, Ha!  I witness just that many years ago at my local country club.  One of my playing partners buys this brand new driver.  He was having a time getting used to it the first time out.  We get to the 13th hole which has the pond from the 12th hole just to the right of the 13th tee.  He duck hooks his drive and immediately gives his new driver a big swirl and a toss right into the pond on the 12th hole.  He had to pay a caddy $25 to jump in the pond and retrieve the new driver.  The never could hit that driver and junked it by the end of the season.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you certainly gave a very vivid description of something that happened a long time ago. I will be interested in Shedman's excuses. LIke he was the only one who had the sun in his eyes for 18 holes.
DemDog

Golf Outing

Post by DemDog »

447A7F77647C7C7757726576130 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

_____

Ha, Ha!  I witness just that many years ago at my local country club.  One of my playing partners buys this brand new driver.  He was having a time getting used to it the first time out.  We get to the 13th hole which has the pond from the 12th hole just to the right of the 13th tee.  He duck hooks his drive and immediately gives his new driver a big swirl and a toss right into the pond on the 12th hole.  He had to pay a caddy $25 to jump in the pond and retrieve the new driver.  The never could hit that driver and junked it by the end of the season.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you certainly gave a very vivid description of something that happened a long time ago. I will be interested in Shedman's excuses. LIke he was the only one who had the sun in his eyes  for 18 holes.

Let him be like the priest (bishop) in CaddyShack who was struck by lightning on the course. ;D
GreenWeenie

Golf Outing

Post by GreenWeenie »

Let me know whebn there's an Only Bucs BOWLING outing.

Best of both worlds:

A) More drinking

B) Balls come right back to you. Don't lose as many.* (*For most people.  Dave's another story.)
shedman

Golf Outing

Post by shedman »

734D4840534B4B4060455241240 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

_____

________

Let me remind you that the "CUP" is resting on my fireplace mantel right now.
GreenWeenie

Golf Outing

Post by GreenWeenie »

You have a fireplace, mantel, AND play golf?

That proves it!

I don't want to hear anything about "fixed income." You really DO have BOB money. ;) $$$$$$$$$$$$ ;D
shedman

Golf Outing

Post by shedman »

063324242F1624242F2824410 wrote: You have a fireplace, mantel, AND play golf?

That proves it! 

I don't want to hear anything about "fixed income."  You really DO have BOB money.  ;)  $$$$$$$$$$$$    ;D
_______

After I pay all the bills, I barely have enough for groceries!!!