Game thread- August 9 vs Tigers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

So back to that chicken, because I know you're wondering. It's a pepperoni pizza chicken. You slice open a chicken breast, you salt and pepper it, because you ALWAYS salt and pepper everything. Then you put on some Italian spice. It's amazing, they make this stuff called "Italian spice" There's no other ethnicity with a spice. Just Italian. So, now I know I got the good stuff.

Then, you lay on pepperoni. They showed like perfect rows, heck with that, I got this giant package of pepperoni, and if I don't use it on this chicken, the kids are just going to feed it to the dogs.

Then, you put on cheese. They showed mozzarella and I'm thinking, "I'm putting on GD Italian spice. I'm not stopping at one cheese." So I got Romano and Parmesan, but not that Parmesan in the green cans, like real, actual Parmesan cheese.

Then you fold the chicken back together. You put more of that pepperoni on it, keeping in mind if you skimp, what your dog's farts are going to be like if they are getting all the pepperoni.

Then, you put on more of that Italian spice. I tasted some of it, it's really good, you can put it on ANYTHING. It's effing magical. You think Lucky Charms was the bomb when they added unicorns, wait till you sprinkle on some Italian spice.

Anyhow, then you put on more of the cheese. The video they sprinkled it on real dainty like, I just covered it because like the pepperoni, I don't want the dogs eating that cheese.

Then you cover all of that with sauce, I favored Paul Newman's Sockarooni, it's the Italian Spice of sauce made by a dead guy.

You bake it way longer than the recipe called for, simply because I have four times the recommended ingredients on this thing.

It's so good. I layed it over those broad no yolk noodles. I don't buy the no yolk noodles for health reasons, I just like the picture on the package.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Josh Bell with two out single, and Moran up to put us in the lead
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pitcher afraid of Moran, walks him, I'm told Reynolds doesn't have an RBI yet this season. It's happening now, Tucker in to run for Moran
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

It ain't happening now.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Rich Rod still pitching, hopefully his shoes are on correctly, getting his cleat stuck and a wild pitch led to that run. But hey, it's the Bucs, we do things like that. Any pitcher can give up a tape measure HR. We give up runs because we can't tie our shoes.

I'm going to recommend the Bucs go with velcro next year. I bought velcro shoes when I had my hip replaced, and let me tell you, it was nice feeling like I was 4 years old again. And when you're older, shoes with velcro somehow don't look odd, in fact, they seem to accentuate anything you're wearing.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Rich Rod working on leading the league in hit batters. If we're going to be bad, let's be bad ass, like real Pirates. Maybe the team will go on a looting spree during the next peaceful protest.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Rally cap time, get yours on! I'm thinking of actually getting a cap from Rally's, so I can be freaking literal about it.

Right now, I got my salute to veteran's Pirates hat on backwards. I look like Ham Porter, but all grown up, and not quite as rotund.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Riddle flys out on the first pitch.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

The Pirates lead MLB with 16 runs scored in the 9th inning. They're last in MLB in runs scored innings 1-8 I'm guessing.

Gonzalez strikes out.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Dyson up. I was just talking about chicken earlier. Could this be a sign?