Post Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Javy

Re: Post Season Thread

Post by Javy »

I had to put in earplugs, and wear galoshes this morning at work for all of the whining and tears from the workers standing around waiting their permits to work.
I took some extra time just to drag out their misery
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Here are the third round totals, followed by combined total:
Surgnbuck: 2-0/5-5
Doc: 0-2/4-6
Javy: 0-2/6-4
Possum: 1-1/2-4
Champs: 1-1/5-5
Wizard: 2-0/5-5
Bobster: 1-1/3-7

So who you picking? The Wild Card Diamondbacks or the Wildcard Rangers? I love this matchup, in fact, I dare say it's a Wild one! Get it!? HA! I slay me!

Though it's hard to pick against not only another murderer's row, but also the REAL MVP Austin Hedges, I pick the Diamondbacks to win it all.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Surgnbuck: Arizona
Doc: Arizona
Possum: Texas (I think that was a prediction, let me know for certain)
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Javy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:20 pm I had to put in earplugs, and wear galoshes this morning at work for all of the whining and tears from the workers standing around waiting their permits to work.
Gotta love it, Javy. They were all so sure the Phils would win at least one at home.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

Going to go along with Possum. The magic of Austin Hedges continues
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Javy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:20 pm I had to put in earplugs, and wear galoshes this morning at work for all of the whining and tears from the workers standing around waiting their permits to work.
Just a beautiful day for me and Coach.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

A lot of times I say I hope both teams lose (impossible I know) when I don't like either team in a Championship. This World Series I hope they both win.

I guess Texas since they never won one but I have nothing against Alice Coopers D-Backs.

I'll guess Rangers in 7 and would love watching a game 7!!!! From what friends are saying today I bet ratings for the WS in Philadelphia will be very low.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Surgnbuck: Arizona
Champs: Texas
Wizard: Texax

Looking for Bobster and Javy. And of course anyone else who wants to jump in for the World Series.

I can't wait! This World Series is such a breath of fresh air. I'm certain a lot of owners would love for Arizona to win it, so they too can tell fan bases that they don't need big superstars and spending lots of money. I'm certain a lot of GMS would love for Texas to win it, to show that if you spend up at the right spots on the team, to include a couple of big superstars, they can effect a rebuild almost over night.
Wildwoodcoach

Post by Wildwoodcoach »

As long as the Phillies aren't in it, I can sit back and enjoy it.
AT a local sporting goods store they were selling Phillies merchandise
at 50% off :lol: :lol:
Javy

Post by Javy »

Surgnbuck wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:20 am Surgnbuck: Arizona
Champs: Texas
Wizard: Texax

Looking for Bobster and Javy. And of course anyone else who wants to jump in for the World Series.

I can't wait! This World Series is such a breath of fresh air. I'm certain a lot of owners would love for Arizona to win it, so they too can tell fan bases that they don't need big superstars and spending lots of money. I'm certain a lot of GMS would love for Texas to win it, to show that if you spend up at the right spots on the team, to include a couple of big superstars, they can effect a rebuild almost over night.
Have to believe that the magic carpet ride comes to an end for the D'Backs. i'm going with the Rangers in 6 as Bruce Bochy pads his managerial HOF resume. After they pulled off the upset of the Phillies though, ;) Arizona winning wouldn't necessarily shock me ;)