The Departed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6D404D5C5B4A5D1D1E2F0 wrote: Josh Bell was hitting .301 when traded to SD. As a Padre he's batting .125.
Hasn't gotten adjusted to the three hour time difference :D
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.
GreenWeenie

The Departed

Post by GreenWeenie »

Sounds to me like they do.
Ecbucs

The Departed

Post by Ecbucs »

7947424A5941414A6A4F584B1C2E0 wrote: At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.

Did Bob Nutting buy it?
GreenWeenie

The Departed

Post by GreenWeenie »

436564736575060 wrote: At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.

Did Bob Nutting buy it?

If he did, it will be run into the ground within a year.
Bobster21

The Departed

Post by Bobster21 »

103637203626550 wrote: At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.

Did Bob Nutting buy it?
Nutting would pay 10 cents for a baseball card sized drawing of a stick figure with "Mikey Mantel" scribbled across it in crayon and he'd say, "This will do. I'm not going to spend a lot of money to compete with other card collectors."
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5B767B6A6D7C6B2B28190 wrote: At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.

Did Bob Nutting buy it?
Nutting would pay 10 cents for a baseball card sized drawing of a stick figure with "Mikey Mantel" scribbled across it in crayon and he'd say, "This will do. I'm not going to spend a lot of money to compete with other card collectors."
I heard Possum had to bow out at 10 Million
GreenWeenie

The Departed

Post by GreenWeenie »

567B76676071662625140 wrote: At the card show in Atlantic City, the Mickey Mantle Baseball Card sold for a record 12.6 Million. Guess some people don't know what

to do with their money.

Did Bob Nutting buy it?

That's right! He's get some LMG Suspect Mantel and have Cherington hype it up to be the next.....Mickey Mantle. Then, in three years, he'll sell it as being the real deal, until; everybody finds out it's bogus.
DemDog

The Departed

Post by DemDog »

Austin Meadows to Miss 2022 Season to Address Mental Health Issues

You never want to hear this about any player. Best wishes to him as works on therapy.
GreenWeenie

The Departed

Post by GreenWeenie »

Agree. I hope that every person is able to live life to their fullest. Whatever issues we face, I hope that people are able to overcome them.

Glad that he's seeking solutions, and hope that they come to him.